Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Door...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 250
  • Views 55.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm loving this!

 

I'm stealing your avatar pic. Hope you don't mind! :lol:

Are they making fun of us Kentucky Fans, about giving us the door? :madman:

No one person is as famous as the door

:laugh:

We have offically entered the twilight zone.

Les is approaching Ron Burgandy status.

 

:lol:

I'm stealing your avatar pic. Hope you don't mind! :lol:

 

You thief! YOU STOLE MY DOOR! Haha just kidding, I don't mind.

 

Are they making fun of us Kentucky Fans, about giving us the door? :madman:

 

Absolutely!

Door watching is the new plane tracking.

You aren't impatient?:irked:

 

No, the door has agreed to come to UK. :D

 

 

Actually I am getting a little impatient.

"That door is 500 lbs maybe, it takes a real man to move a door like that"

 

Hahahaha

Wow, there is 1,152 people watching the door

Classic stuff.

The door looks more like 50lbs. to me. I could move that door.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.