Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voice of Reason

Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voice of Reason

  1. Wainscott INT seals the shutout for Beechwood
  2. Wilson nice 24 yard TD run. Beechwood 41-0
  3. TD Tigers. Queen to Wilson about 20 yards. Beechwood 34-0
  4. Headed to Q4 Beechwood leads 27-0
  5. Pabst 1 tard TD run. TD set up by a nice swing pass to Pabst that he YAC'd into a 35 yard gain to the 5.
  6. Pabst 5 yard TD run. Beechwood 21-0 0:28 left in the half
  7. End of Q1. Still 14-0 Beechwood
  8. There was a football game tonight? 😒
  9. If you want to get stats for teams or players. I recommend you keep arbiter linked up. That is almost surely going to be the most up to date and accurate football stats.
  10. OK. I could see holding back certain situational plays like a two point conversion play. But if plays aren't working, I would rather keep going deeper into the playbook and find success during the regular season game than take a loss holding back plays that you think might work. I wouldn't want to find out in the playoff game that those plays don't work. Then it is too late.
  11. Why would a team not run their full offense in a game? That comment has never made any sense to me.
  12. Well done!! Someone please send this post to the Courier Journal and/or Herald Leader.
  13. Covington Catholic Highlands Beechwood Lloyd Cooper Simon Kenton Ryle Campbell County Dixie Heights Conner
  14. If Lafayette and Eastern had played Bryan Station's schedule, they each we would be 0-3.
  15. Ludlow losing 33-0 to Walton Verona surprised me. I expected a closer score. That makes me think Dayton wins this one by at least a couple TD's.
  16. I don't see Danville in the top 6. I think there is a gap from number 6 to number 7 (worded carefully).
  17. I am pretty sure Beechwood wore all red in a game. Maybe 8-10 years ago.
  18. Do you think this Breathitt County team is better than others in the past few years?
  19. The NCAA should overturn that Michigan result. The game was clearly over and it is easily proved or disproved. The video is there. Put a stopwatch on it.
  20. Ouch. That hurt big for All Saints. I know some people there and they are not fans of CCH at all.
  21. I will say this. I think player wise Dixie should be more competitive than they are showing. I saw a lack of discipline in the team. Coaches that whine and complain and get upset by little things in the game - that translates to the team. You have to coach past that and focus on what you and your team control. I did see some good coaching taking place on the sideline so it is a mixed bag from what I saw last night. They have some talented players. I was impressed with their running game. Gilliland is a strong back and was all over the field last night making tackles on defense. Their core players on defense are pretty solid with good size. They have good size on the line, like they always do at Dixie. They need to find an answer at QB. That will help them a lot. Their passing game was no threat and then that makes it easy to defend you. They have the potential to be better than what their record shows so far if they can figure out QB.
  22. Nice job Tigers. Who are the key players on the JV team - QB, RB, WR, defense?
  23. Thanks for that info! I can't be there but will definitely look in on the live stream.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.