Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky Top 10

Featured Replies

  • Author

Here is my top 10.

  1. Highlands

  2. CovCath

  3. Beechwood

  4. Cooper

  5. Simon Kenton

  6. Campbell County

  7. Dixie

  8. Lloyd

  9. Walton

  10. Dayton

1 hour ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Here is my top 10.

  1. Highlands

  2. CovCath

  3. Beechwood

  4. Cooper

  5. Simon Kenton

  6. Campbell County

  7. Dixie

  8. Lloyd

  9. Walton

  10. Dayton

No Ryle?

  1. Covington Catholic.

  2. Highlands

  3. Beechwood

  4. Cooper

  5. Simon Kenton

  6. Ryle

  7. Dixie

  8. Lloyd

  9. NCC

  10. Campbell County

  • Author
26 minutes ago, DRKARK said:

No Ryle?

I knew I forgot one.

1 hour ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I knew I forgot one.

I guess it is kind of like BGP 6A rankings for this week.😉🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, DRKARK said:
  1. Covington Catholic.

  2. Highlands

  3. Beechwood

  4. Cooper

  5. Simon Kenton

  6. Ryle

  7. Dixie

  8. Lloyd

  9. NCC

  10. Campbell County

This is how I would mostly rank NKY as of now. The bigger question marks right now are NCC and Campbell County. I would keep NCC at 9 or 10 and maybe add Covington Holy Cross over Campbell County. I believe that Dayton and Walton-Verona aren't on the far outside of it, but the next couple weeks may speak more to that, as well as with others on the lower end of the top 10.

3 hours ago, hrcarrier said:

This is how I would mostly rank NKY as of now. The bigger question marks right now are NCC and Campbell County. I would keep NCC at 9 or 10 and maybe add Covington Holy Cross over Campbell County. I believe that Dayton and Walton-Verona aren't on the far outside of it, but the next couple weeks may speak more to that, as well as with others on the lower end of the top 10.

No NKY 1a teams should be ahead of NewCath until an NKY 1a team beats NewCath or beats a team that beat NewCath.

Campbell County would probably beat every 1a team by a couple scores or more. Lloyd vs Campbell will be an interesting game.

8 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Here is my top 10.

  1. Highlands

  2. CovCath

  3. Beechwood

  4. Cooper

  5. Simon Kenton

  6. Campbell County

  7. Dixie

  8. Lloyd

  9. Walton

  10. Dayton

NCC is the #1 when it comes to 1A in NKY.

  1. Covington Catholic

  2. Highlands

  3. Beechwood

  4. Lloyd

  5. Cooper

  6. Simon Kenton

  7. Ryle

  8. Campbell County

  9. Dixie Heights

  10. Conner

When none of the big public schools are up, it gets bleak pretty quickly in nky.

CCH/Highlands is a coin toss for 1/2.

Both of them are probably 2-4 scores better than Beechwood. BW has at least early 3rd qtr running clocks on everyone else.

  • Author
12 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:
  1. Covington Catholic

  2. Highlands

  3. Beechwood

  4. Lloyd

  5. Cooper

  6. Simon Kenton

  7. Ryle

  8. Campbell County

  9. Dixie Heights

  10. Conner

Lloyd at 4? They got shredded by Dixie and Cooper in a scrimmage. SK would blow them out.

17 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Lloyd at 4? They got shredded by Dixie and Cooper in a scrimmage. SK would blow them out.

Why would you bring up a scrimmage, useless information.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.