Everything posted by Voice of Reason
-
Rory McIlory wins the 2026 Masters
Remember when everyone thought it was a given that Tiger would blow past Jack? Now, does anyone think Tiger can pass Jack?
-
Kentucky Transfer Portal/Roster Tracker 2026
When people do graphics like that, I guess they assume everyone knows who's picture that is. How many people know which school is "G"?
-
2026 Cooper Jaguars
Sounds like a retirement positioning move. We have seen this a couple times or more the past few years. In KY teacher's retirement, you want to get the highest salary you can the last three years before retirement. It is a big boost to the pension check received when you retire.
-
Open Job: Cooper
Just make sure "they" get what "they" want, and that means Johnny better be starting varsity his sophomore year.
-
2026 Cooper Jaguars
Well, that certainly adds on to the "what is going on at Cooper" discussion.
-
Kentucky Transfer Portal/Roster Tracker 2026
If you have any additional info on these players, please share. I have no clue on either of them.
-
2026 NASA Moon Launch
Perfect splash down for Artemis II.
-
Rory McIlory wins the 2026 Masters
Rory threatening to run away with this. What is the largest margin of victory in Masters history?
-
2026 NASA Moon Launch
Some deterioration of the shield is part of the design. It is a one time use shield that burns away during reentry. Not completely of course but it does partially burn away. So some of the Artemis I shield burning away is planned. It just didn't burn away as expected.
-
2026 NASA Moon Launch
Yes and no. The heat shield is called an ablative heat shield, which means it is designed to lose tiles. Artemis I did lose tiles, but it would have been a safe reentry if astronauts had been on board. This deeper descent is meant to protect those areas where tiles came off at a higher than expected rate.
-
2026 Cincinnati Bengals
My preferences at #10 considering players that might possibly still be there: 1. Sonny Styles 2. Caleb Downs 3. Trade back and get more picks I won't be upset if they get Mansoor Delane, but prefer more picks if that option is there.
-
2026 NASA Moon Launch
I will certainly be watching the re-entry tonight. Praying for a safe splash down.
-
Kentucky Transfer Portal/Roster Tracker 2026
Because they only have 3 or 4 players on the team? Sadly, I'm only half joking with that question.
-
Kentucky Transfer Portal/Roster Tracker 2026
UK fans should be used to it. It has been an annual revolving door roster ever since Cal went to one and done.
-
Kentucky Transfer Portal/Roster Tracker 2026
Yes, they are expecting over 3,000 players eventually. That will be over 60% in the portal. About 20% of D1 players have no eligibility left. That puts the expected number to be around 75% of the eligible players in the portal. That seems high but that is the projected number.
-
Kentucky Transfer Portal/Roster Tracker 2026
About 35% of all D1 players are in the portal.
-
Kentucky Transfer Portal/Roster Tracker 2026
Just let me know when it's over and who is on the roster.
-
2026 NASA Moon Launch
Please oh please let the Orion capsule have a contrail on re-entry. It would be conspiracy theory Mecca.
-
NCAA Tournament Expanding to 76 Teams
I am good with 64. I like 32 less than 76, and I don't like 76 at all.
-
Michigan 69 UConn 63 (NCAA Men's Championship)
That title game was a UFC match with a basketball. U Conn made it as physical as it can get and the officials swallowed their whistles. I know they called a good amount of fouls, but they could easily have called twice as many as they did. I liked how Michigan gave it right back when the officials let it go that way.
-
Mike Malone will be the next head coach at North Carolina
I hear you. I am making an observation, sharing info I hear and saying it actually might be possible. I agree much of the Donovan speculation in the past has been humorous, if not silly. But from what I hear about the Bulls, reports are Donovan's advisors are telling him to get out of Chicago.
-
Mike Malone will be the next head coach at North Carolina
That sets the stage for Billy Donovan to UK next year.
-
Michigan 69 UConn 63 (NCAA Men's Championship)
Agree. Both teams run great offensive sets. Ball movement, motion, pound the offensive glass. Defensively, Michigan's switching man D is impressive.
-
Kentucky Transfer Portal/Roster Tracker 2026
I like that move by him. Go learn.
-
Mike Malone will be the next head coach at North Carolina
ESPN reporting UNC hires Mike Malone.