Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voice of Reason

Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voice of Reason

  1. Will Johnson is the right comparison. I just read up some more and the expected added knee surgery is to remove a bone plug. So shouldn't be serious but I am tired of how these things always go for the Bengals. It always turns into a problem. I just don't want risk this year.
  2. I don't get caught up in @MaddenCurse44 antics. We all know how he rolls. He is the definition of a homer and good for him. Take his posts with a grain of salt and enjoy the show.
  3. Your Steelers got scooped by the Eagles. The Steelers were on the phone with WR Makai Lemon telling him he was going to be drafted next. Meanwhile, the Eagles traded picks with the Cowboys right ahead of the Steelers and drafted Lemon while the Steelers were on the phone with him. Now that truly deserves a ?
  4. I keep hearing people saying that knee is risky. I heard someone say this morning that he might even need some more surgery. That would explain why he is out of round 1. Too risky for this year's Bengals draft IMO.
  5. The story of round 1 is undoubtedly the run on OT.
  6. Out of Manual HS in Louisville.
  7. Anyone have any regrets or second guesses about the Bengals trade?
  8. Jerry Jones is an idiot. Trading up one pick? My goodness.
  9. I see zero chance Dallas let's go of him.
  10. I don't follow the NBA close enough to know this answer. Who was the last high quality NBA player that changed teams after their rookie contract? I don't think that ever happens in the NBA.
  11. We may see multiple trades in the top 10. Seems like several teams want to move down and others want to move up.
  12. I like it as PR or whatever it is, but I don't get the one day contract retire as a _________. Why do people bother with that?
  13. Great road trip for the Reds!
  14. UC has moved up to #17 in On3's team transfer portal rankings. I am looking forward to seeing Calhoun's Cats next season.
  15. If that isn't enough for you on Fryman, last month he won three titles in the state indoor track championship and his 4X400 relay team was runner up. Fryman is a 6 time state champion in track and very likely will add to that in this year's state track meet.
  16. This roster needs some beef up front desperately.
  17. Quite a few fun games already, even though things are just getting started. Portland upsets the Spurs tonight. I would like to finish watching this Lakers Rockets game but not going to be able to hang on. Too late. Not even halftime yet.
  18. That is so fun! I am looking forward to the next few days on here.
  19. @MaddenCurse44 You really should make that laughing emoji your Avatar. It would be so fitting.
  20. I see him redshirting just like his brother did.
  21. Shemar gave Dexter #97.
  22. Wherever you read that, do yourself a favor and never read that source again. Please don't forget Andy had A J Green at WR. Maybe not as good as Chase but definitely better than Higgins.
  23. Trouble? Eric Deters? No way that can be true. ?
  24. I am going with LB Jacob Rodriguez Texas Tech for the Bengals first pick.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.