Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Cincinnati Reds

Featured Replies

With the baseball season now complete for 2025 I thought it is time to look to the 2026 Reds team. After the success of this year’s team I for one am looking forward to next season. Go Reds!!

  • Replies 140
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    Jeff “The Cowboy” Brantley was named by Fanduel as the Ohio Sportscaster of the year. Congratulations!

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Reds sign Eugenio Suarez. One year $15M with a mutual option. Nice, needed signing.

  • theguru
    theguru

Posted Images

Another ho hum season. First round playoff losers. DeLaCruz will lead all shortstops in errors, top 5 in strikeouts, but Reds fans will continue to see him as a superstar. Greene will be dominant until injury shuts him down after 15 starts. Somethings just don't change. Hope I'm wrong, but I'm a realist.

3 hours ago, theguru said:

dollars.jpg

It will be interesting to see if the Reds ticket prices go up regardless considering they made the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, nkypete said:

It will be interesting to see if the Reds ticket prices go up regardless considering they made the playoffs.

What is the price range now?

6 minutes ago, theguru said:

What is the price range now?

  • Single-game tickets: Prices start as low as $10, with an average price of $57.
On 11/3/2025 at 3:08 PM, 9068 said:

Another ho hum season. First round playoff losers. DeLaCruz will lead all shortstops in errors, top 5 in strikeouts, but Reds fans will continue to see him as a superstar. Greene will be dominant until injury shuts him down after 15 starts. Somethings just don't change. Hope I'm wrong, but I'm a realist.

This coming season will tell the tale on Elly at SS. It isn't rare that players struggle at SS their first year or two. Derek Jeter had 22 errors his first year in the majors. Bo Bichette had 24 year one and 23 year two. Baltimore's Gunnar Henderson was in the 20's his first year. Year 3 is the year where the numbers have to drop. Let's see if Elly can get the errors down into the teens in year 3. If not, it's off to center field. He would be amazing in CF.

The transactions have begun. 

Outrighted and Elected Free Agency: Ian Gibaut and Santiago Espinal.

Ryan Vilade traded to the Rays for cash considerations.

Signed RHP Keegan Thompson to a split deal, $1.3 Million for time in the majors. Spent the last 4 seasons in the Cubs bullpen. 

 

On 11/5/2025 at 8:45 AM, I gotta go to work said:

The transactions have begun. 

Outrighted and Elected Free Agency: Ian Gibaut and Santiago Espinal.

Ryan Vilade traded to the Rays for cash considerations.

Signed RHP Keegan Thompson to a split deal, $1.3 Million for time in the majors. Spent the last 4 seasons in the Cubs bullpen. 

 

I thought I read somewhere that Espinal has the lowest WAR on the team in 2025. By far. 

On 11/3/2025 at 2:08 PM, 9068 said:

Another ho hum season. First round playoff losers. DeLaCruz will lead all shortstops in errors, top 5 in strikeouts, but Reds fans will continue to see him as a superstar. Greene will be dominant until injury shuts him down after 15 starts. Somethings just don't change. Hope I'm wrong, but I'm a realist.

I think this nails it. The division will watch the Brewers win it again and flame out in the playoffs

  • Author

The legendary Bernie Stowe, who worked in the Reds clubhouse for 67 years, has been inducted into the inaugural MLB Clubhouse Managers Association’s Hall of Fame class. 

A plaque was placed in the A. Bartlett Giamatti Library and Research Center at the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum in Cooperstown.

IMG_9707.jpeg

On 11/4/2025 at 7:04 PM, theguru said:

dollars.jpg

I am shocked! The Castellini's are not going to spend much as always. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.