Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voice of Reason

Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voice of Reason

  1. No. Let the bad umpires hang themselves first
  2. @TheDeuce @Jumper_Dad Billy Donovan is leaving the Bulls. That's all. No speculation beyond that. Just saying it was reported a couple weeks ago Donovan might be leaving the Bulls and he did.
  3. Burns needs innings. Leave him alone for now. Let him get experience. End of year and possible post season might be a different story.
  4. Not quite panic time. Still a lot of players and time left. But .... If it is any consolation, here are current portal rankings of the "blue bloods" by on3: Duke 63 Kansas 64 UNC 71 UK 73 https://www.on3.com/transfer-portal/team-rankings/basketball/2026/
  5. Closing is a psychological hurdle. Maybe Santillan can do it but he can be shaky in the 8th. Not sure he is ready yet. Both he and Ashcraft are getting there. Ashcraft got his 1st save. He was 0-6 in save chances before getting his 1st save. For now I think Pagan is the best option, but he has to keep producing.
  6. I think everything is on the table after the Lawrence deal. Could trade back, could trade up. I lean towards a trade up at some point in rounds 2 or 3. They are going after players to win next season.
  7. Tee Higgins' teammate at Clemson. They were both starters on the Clemson national championship team.
  8. Jeff Goodman thinks there is a very good chance Freeman to UK happens.
  9. They would have to get creative. Maybe do a back loaded contract. Probably would need to cut Slaton before June 1 - that saves $6.7M against the cap. Cutting Iosivas saves $3.67M against the cap. Bengals only have $20M of cap space left and Lawrence reportedly wants $32M. I would make that move. Cut Slaton and Iosivas and sign Lawrence at $32M per. Lawrence is at $20M next year on his current deal. The Giants are supposedly wanting a top 10 pick. So the Bengals would have to trade pick #10 and make some existing player contract moves, The Bengals need an interior DL big time and it is a weak draft for interior DL. I think the Bengals might wait to see who is available as the draft is rolling and have this trade in their pocket if they don't like who is left for them.
  10. For the Bengals to go for Lawrence would be a all in this year move IMO. He would be a huge addition to this defense but the cost would hurt.
  11. I am not saying he is off the Bengals draft board. I am saying it has been reported McCoy is off the draft board of several NFL teams. I don't know if the Bengals are one of those teams.
  12. Agree. I take Diallo and Wilkins over Lowe and Chandler. Step up for the back court. Need some front court now.
  13. I am good with any of those three at #10. If they are gone, then trade back. McCoy is a scary health story. We have seen too many of those with the Bengals. Reports are some teams have McCoy completely off their board. If you want two starters, trading back is the best chance for that if the sure things are gone.
  14. Jim Lokesak was a great high school football player. Rushed for 2,001 yards in 1975 and was first team all state. Fun fact - Ludlow was 12-1 in 1975 and their only loss was to Lloyd in their season opener. In the bottom left picture #73 is OT Tim Wheeler. He was on this 1975 Ludlow team that is probably the greatest team in Ludlow history. Wheeler then moved to Erlanger and started at OT the next season for the undefeated 1976 state champion Lloyd Juggernauts, who many say is not only Lloyd's best team ever but one of the best in N. Ky. history. So Wheeler won back to back state titles and played on two great teams at different schools. Wheeler went on to play college football at Murray State, if I recall correctly.
  15. Speaking of Cal, is he still at zero commitments from the portal?
  16. Asking is one thing. Getting it is another. I saw a stat that more than 30% of the players in the portal don't get a deal.
  17. I see 10 schools being moved up because of option 1.
  18. Other schools are hurt even more IMO. Schools that haven't been able to win a title or even go deep in the playoffs are getting bumped to a higher class.
  19. Excellent if Dixie is trying to get more wins. Not good if Dixie hopes to make a deep playoff run.
  20. What percent of players in the portal have committed? I think it is low. The portal is open for 45 days so this could take a while.
  21. I think 48 or maybe 50 inch screen, about 10 feet away.
  22. Some movies, usually sci fi, I like better on the big screen in a theater.
  23. No discussion opportunity in the 3 weeks after the April 15th release?
  24. Do you think it is a must watch in the theater? Or will streaming at home be good enough?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.