Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Project Hail Mary

Featured Replies

Has anyone else seen this movie? I've seen it twice; read the book 4 times; and listened to the audio version once.

Fantastic book and movie adaptation. Amaze! Amaze! Amaze! 

Project Hail Mary (2026), starring Ryan Gosling, is currently exclusively in theaters as of March 20, 2026. Tickets can be purchased through Fandango, AMC Theatres, and Cinemark. It is not yet available to stream or buy at home, but will stream on Prime Video later.

Where to Watch: Only in theaters (IMAX is recommended).

Release Date: Released widely in cinemas on March 20, 2026.

Streaming Future: It is produced by Amazon MGM Studios, meaning it will land on Prime Video later in 2026.

Expected Streaming Date: Speculated to arrive on digital platforms (rent/buy) by late April 2026 and streaming free with Prime by May or early summer 2026.

  • Author
14 hours ago, theguru said:

How can you watch it?

At first I thought this was negative rhetorical question. Like "HOW can you WATCH that??!" And I was prepared to place you on double secret probation!

2 hours ago, Bluto said:

At first I thought this was negative rhetorical question. Like "HOW can you WATCH that??!" And I was prepared to place you on double secret probation!

18 hours ago, Bluto said:

Has anyone else seen this movie? I've seen it twice; read the book 4 times; and listened to the audio version once.

Fantastic book and movie adaptation. Amaze! Amaze! Amaze! 

Do you think it is a must watch in the theater? Or will streaming at home be good enough?

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Do you think it is a must watch in the theater? Or will streaming at home be good enough?

My experience is better at home vs. a theater.  

22 minutes ago, theguru said:

My experience is better at home vs. a theater.  

Some movies, usually sci fi, I like better on the big screen in a theater.

5 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Some movies, usually sci fi, I like better on the big screen in a theater.

I understand.  What is the largest tv you have at home and how far away do you sit from it?

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I understand.  What is the largest tv you have at home and how far away do you sit from it?

I think 48 or maybe 50 inch screen, about 10 feet away.

13 minutes ago, theguru said:

I understand.  What is the largest tv you have at home and how far away do you sit from it?

Sound system also plays a part. My sound bar and subwoofer, both do a pretty good job when I want them to. 

 

 

28 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I think 48 or maybe 50 inch screen, about 10 feet away.

looks.gif

15 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Sound system also plays a part. My sound bar and subwoofer, both do a pretty good job when I want them to. 

Agree!  I can raise the roof here if need be.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.