Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Pittsburgh Steelers

Featured Replies

Steelers season is over. Time to reload. Offseason should be a good one 12 draft picks and the draft is in Pittsburgh. Will Rodgers play one more season or time to let Will Howard have a chance? 

  • Replies 262
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

The bigger decision is will Tomlin still be the coach he has not won a playoff game now in over 9 years and have lost 7 in a row tying the Bengals Marvin Lewis for the longest losing streak. Tomlin has a Super Bowl but his playoff record is now 8-11.

11 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The bigger decision is will Tomlin still be the coach he has not won a playoff game now in over 9 years and have lost 7 in a row tying the Bengals Marvin Lewis for the longest losing streak. Tomlin has a Super Bowl but his playoff record is now 8-11.

He'll be back, if he had Burrow he might have a couple more rings.  He won't the division with a 42 year old quarterback, that says something.

I would move on from Coach Tomlin and Rodgers.  Cut any other expensive, old players and try to rebuild.  

I don't see the Steelers being a threat if they stick with both of them and I think they would be delaying the inevitable. 

With all that said, I think Coach Tomlin would get another job right away if he wanted one.

20 minutes ago, theguru said:

I would move on from Coach Tomlin and Rodgers.  Cut any other expensive, old players and try to rebuild.  

I don't see the Steelers being a threat if they stick with both of them and I think they would be delaying the inevitable. 

With all that said, I think Coach Tomlin would get another job right away if he wanted one.

I agree with Rodgers having to go, just not sure about the total rebuild.

7 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

I agree with Rodgers having to go, just not sure about the total rebuild.

I would definitely move on from Watt, probably Heyward too. Rebuild may be a strong word, can you agree with retool?

  • Author
13 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The bigger decision is will Tomlin still be the coach he has not won a playoff game now in over 9 years and have lost 7 in a row tying the Bengals Marvin Lewis for the longest losing streak. Tomlin has a Super Bowl but his playoff record is now 8-11.

Tomlin is not going anywhere. 

  • Author
40 minutes ago, theguru said:

I would definitely move on from Watt, probably Heyward too. Rebuild may be a strong word, can you agree with retool?

They will keep them they plenty of depth behind them. They have 12 picks in the draft to fill holes. I would give Will Howard a chance at qb. 

40 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

They will keep them they plenty of depth behind them. They have 12 picks in the draft to fill holes. I would give Will Howard a chance at qb. 

If there is plenty of depth behind them, why wouldn't let  them go, put the extra money toward the QB position?

56 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Tomlin is not going anywhere. 

?

The report is that Tomlin was not fired. He chose to step down. He announced it to the team this morning in a meeting. That means the Steelers still own his rights similar to what happened with Sean Payton. Tomlin will probably go to the broadcasting side for at least a year and even then, if a team wants him, they will have to trade for him.

  • Author

Tomlin stepped down and still own his rights if any team wants to sign him.

No, Mike Tomlin does not own his "rights" outright; he is under contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers, but the team still holds his contractual rights as he chose to step down, not get fired, meaning they control his ability to coach elsewhere without a trade, though he could pursue media opportunities or a break. Since he wasn't fired but resigned after 19 seasons, the Steelers still possess his contractual rights, requiring a trade if another NFL team wants him for coaching, or he can take time off or go into TV, according to reports from early 2026. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.