Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Pittsburgh Steelers

Featured Replies

  • Author

Steelers will probably hire a 30 year old up and coming coach.

  • Replies 262
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author
34 minutes ago, theguru said:

No, Mike Tomlin does not own his "rights" outright; he is under contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers, but the team still holds his contractual rights as he chose to step down, not get fired, meaning they control his ability to coach elsewhere without a trade, though he could pursue media opportunities or a break. Since he wasn't fired but resigned after 19 seasons, the Steelers still possess his contractual rights, requiring a trade if another NFL team wants him for coaching, or he can take time off or go into TV, according to reports from early 2026. 

I worded it wrong I met Steelers had his rights. He will probably go to TV. 19 years of coaching and all winning seasons HOF is for sure next!

13 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I worded it wrong I met Steelers had his rights. He will probably go to TV. 19 years of coaching and all winning seasons HOF is for sure next!

I wasn't trying to contradict you or anyone, I was adding info, nothing more. 

  • Author

I think Marcus Freeman will be the next head coach for the Steelers!

I know many think Tomlin will go to TV, and maybe he will. But he does not strike me as a riveting listen/personality. 

Just now, bugatti said:

I know many think Tomlin will go to TV, and maybe he will. But he does not strike me as a riveting listen. 

I agree.  I think he is good in a presser and/or with some good one liners but I don't think I want to listen to him all game long. 

Just now, theguru said:

I agree.  I think he is good in a presser and/or with some good one liners but I don't think I want to listen to him all game long. 

Yeah, he is a soundbite coach-speak type of guy. Raheem Morris is another name that comes up for TV spots. Now THAT I can definitely see.

1- Agreed and loved with Aaron Rodger’s thoughts on MT last night.

2- Harbaugh and Tomlin are the last we will see in our lifetime’s of their NFL tenure’s at one organization. 

5 minutes ago, Calico Jack said:

1- Agreed and loved with Aaron Rodger’s thoughts on MT last night.

2- Harbaugh and Tomlin are the last we will see in our lifetime’s of their NFL tenure’s at one organization. 

To your #2, I assume both will be on another team's sideline sooner, rather than later, so that would not hold. And in fairness, neither of their NFL tenures began with Baltimore or Pittsburgh, respectively. 

  • Author
3 hours ago, theguru said:

?

I should said Tomlin would not be fired.

4 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Tomlin is not going anywhere. 

I could have sworn I read a few hours ago he was no longer the coach of the Steelers.

1 minute ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I should said Tomlin would not be fired.

We all know as I said in the coaching carousal thread that he did deserve to be allowed to step down and not be fired after all he had done for the franchise, but let's not kid ourselves if he had refused to step down he would have been fired. They handled it a lot better than the Ravens or he went out with more class than Harbaugh. Maybe Harbaugh said he would not set down.

  • Author
1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

We all know as I said in the coaching carousal thread that he did deserve to be allowed to step down and not be fired after all he had done for the franchise, but let's not kid ourselves if he had refused to step down he would have been fired. They handled it a lot better than the Ravens or he went out with more class than Harbaugh. Maybe Harbaugh said he would not set down.

Rooney said he wouldn't be fired weeks ago 

4 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Tomlin is not going anywhere. 

5 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I should said Tomlin would not be fired.

?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.