Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton 48 Ludlow 26

Dayton or Ludlow 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/11/2026 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Dayton will go to Ludlow to face the Panthers Friday night at 7 pm. Dayton just beat Owen County 56-0 and Ludlow lost to Walton-Verona 33-0 in their last games. Ludlow has also beaten Newport, which was the beginning of their season. Over Dayton's three games played, they have given up 7 points defensively and their offense has been very balanced, especially in their running game. Micah Foster has also shown good ability with passing the ball and running it too.

I look forward to this game and believe it could be interesting. I know Ludlow is fairly young and that both teams have talent. How do others see this game going o.n Friday night?

  • Replies 150
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Ludlow losing 33-0 to Walton Verona surprised me. I expected a closer score. That makes me think Dayton wins this one by at least a couple TD's.

  • hrcarrier
    hrcarrier

    Halftime, Dayton 28 Ludlow 19.

  • hrcarrier
    hrcarrier

    Even with this not being a district game, it has the feeling of being an important game for both teams in terms of seeing where each is at. I believe that after the final of this one, we could know mo

Posted Images

  • Author

Even with this not being a district game, it has the feeling of being an important game for both teams in terms of seeing where each is at. I believe that after the final of this one, we could know more of where each is I within all of 1A in Kentucky and with the NKY part of it too.

Ludlow losing 33-0 to Walton Verona surprised me. I expected a closer score. That makes me think Dayton wins this one by at least a couple TD's.

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

Ludlow losing 33-0 to Walton Verona surprised me. I expected a closer score. That makes me think Dayton wins this one by at least a couple TD's.

There that let down I spoke about from them. I didn't expect WV to lose to Bishop Brossart, then come out and then wax Ludlow. It wasn't expected.

On 9/7/2026 at 11:35 PM, Bac2369 said:

There that let down I spoke about from them. I didn't expect WV to lose to Bishop Brossart, then come out and then wax Ludlow. It wasn't expected.

I didn't get to watch the game, but seeing that WV lost to Brossart made me think there's no way they'd beat Ludlow. I heard that week that coaches had taken responsibilty and would be making sure "certain people got the ball more" and yet for some reason the clear best player on the squad doesn't touch it more than 5 times a game, and the majority is KR's.

26 minutes ago, JuniorsDad said:

I didn't get to watch the game, but seeing that WV lost to Brossart made me think there's no way they'd beat Ludlow. I heard that week that coaches had taken responsibilty and would be making sure "certain people got the ball more" and yet for some reason the clear best player on the squad doesn't touch it more than 5 times a game, and the majority is KR's.

Out of curiosity who do you believe is their best player? I assume you are talking about either the Reed brothers, Stone, or Engelmon?

  • Author

Ludlow to receive the opening kickoff.

  • Author

Ludlow bar at their 39 yard line.

  • Author

Ludlow up to the Dayton 40, second and one.

  • Author

First down Ludlow at the Dayton 34.

  • Author

Ludlow moving the ball easily so far. First down at the Dayton 24.

  • Author

Incomplete pass, second and ten.

  • Author

Ludlow with another big run to the Dayton 9, first down.

  • Author

2 yards to the 7.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.