Everything posted by campersfan728
-
Campbellsville @ Williamsburg updates
24-0 Williamsburg. 9:22 left in 2nd qtr.
-
Lynn Camp 14 Dayton 13
Wes Steele knee injury is much worse than expected. Was thought to be mcl strain may be a tear. He says he is in extreme pain. Pray for him. He has therapy and MRI scheduled this week.
-
Lynn Camp 14 Dayton 13
Good game played buy both teams. Number 88 for LC was on fire tonite, punishing anyone who crossed his path. I'm sick and tired of hearing about bad calls. When we went up there last year there were a ton of bad calls, bad spots, and rude fans. I guess that is why it is called homefield advantage. On another note I would love to see this turn into a new rivalary. Both games were very intense. I heard Wes Steele may not be back! If it is true, wow what a loss for LC. I heard he left the field after half time and didn't return after an arguement with an assistant coach. Hopefully Coach Mitchell will have a heart to heart chat with him.
-
Lynn Camp/Dayton Predictions
Joes run at the end as time expired. He knocked the pylon over as he got in for a score for the score. Refs called him do
-
Ludlow 28 Dayton 27 OT
Are you kidding? Win easy at Lynn Camp! Can't wait to see you all make the trip down here. Please tell me the band is coming too.
-
Lynn Camp/Leslie County Predictions
If Leslie Co. cant stop Wesley Steele it will be a long ride back to Hyden. Lynn Camp 24 Leslie Co- 7
-
Lynn Camp/Pineville Scrimmage
Pineville couldnt take anyone to the woodshed. Sorry!
-
2008 Harlan County
If you want to be the best you got to schedule the best.....and yes I am from Lynn Camp and Coach Mitchell thought it would be an honor to play against a larger stronger school. I have always been told what dosent kill you will make you stonger. You know I am curious why Hazard backed out on a game with Harlan County? With Hazard being a top ten school next year ...why decline ???? Yes, Green County posted a nice record last year, but the gate proceeds would have been a bigger help to both schools not to metion starting a great rivalry.
-
Class A, District 1-6
Aug 29, '08 Leslie County vs Lynn Camp - 9:00 PM Pioneer Bowl Sep 5, '08 Harlan County vs Lynn Camp - 7:30 PM Sep 12, '08 Lynn Camp vs Campbellsville - 8:00 PM Sep 19, '08 Clinton County vs Lynn Camp - 8:00 PM Sep 26, '08 Dayton vs Lynn Camp - 7:30 PM Oct 10, '08 Harlan vs Lynn Camp - 7:30 PM Oct 17, '08 Lynn Camp vs Whitley County - 7:30 PM Oct 24, '08 Lynn Camp vs Williamsburg - 7:30 PM Oct 31, '08 Lynn Camp vs Hazard - 7:30 PM Nov 7, '08 Middlesboro vs Lynn Camp - 8:00 PM This is a tough schedule for a small 1a school..
-
Class A, District 1-6
Time will definately tell that the Jackets are PRETENDERS this year.
-
Class A favorites for 2008-2009
From my understanding Coach Mitchell says this is the best line he has coached in the last 30 years so watch out Class A. Not only for the line the 2 headed monster that with be coming out of it.
-
2008 Corbin
I would love to see Corbin schedule Lynn Camp and we all know its not Coach Mitchell because he will schedule anyone. I think it would do the community good to renew this old rivarly. Knox Central got an invite to the Pigskin Classic this coming year....maybe ours is coming soon????
-
Baseball State Tournament Predictions
You cant deny the muskies have a shot to make a deep run into this tourney if not win it all. I would love to see a Greenup County-Lawrence County match up but honestly after watching Bell County beat Corbin and Clay County, I think the boys from log mountain got something to prove.
-
Greenup Co./Estill Co. Predictions
Greenup Co. in 2 games. Gave Wheeelersburg,Ohio thier only loss of the year and they were ranked #2 in Ohio at the time.
-
Bell Co./Corbin Predictions
Hounds roll 8-to 1.
-
State Championship: Holmes/Mason County Predictions
I will take Holmes by 8.
-
2008 Lynn Camp
The CAMP is TRADITION!!!!!
-
2008 Lynn Camp
I hear Wes Steele is dedicated to the off season work out. This kid has heart and is not afraid to take or give a good hit. He will be a beast in the backfeild next year.
-
Hazard 50 Perry Central 38
Looks like South Laurel for the bulldogs in the first round. Good luck!
-
South Laurel 59 Corbin 49
Guys I was just pullin your chains here ....hats off to the Cards you won hands down. Good luck to South in the sweet 16.
-
Who will be the next coach at GCHS?
Duke was the man back in the day of 1993!!!
-
South Laurel 59 Corbin 49
Corbin lost due to 6th man again this year .....except this year he had on stripes..horrible called game !!!!!
-
Lynn Camp 70 Bell Co 68
How about those Campers???? GREAT game tonite for Knuckles. Coach P has done a wonderful job at Lynn Camp. I sure hope South Laurel does not look past Lynn Camp because if they do they will have to enjoy the finals from the stands.... Good luck Campers
-
Corbin 80 Clay Co 62
Great win for the Redhounds....
-
Great Coaches
Dave Mitchell is a class act on and off the field.