Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Lynn Camp

Featured Replies

What does Lynn Camp need to do to improve in 2008? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lynn Camp will be very good next year and every one seems to be over looking them. They will have two very good running backs, and they are coached by one of the better coaches in the mountains. I see the district being a three team mix just like last year. I say the Lynn Camp vs. Whitley game will be a war.

Lynn Camp will be very good next year and every one seems to be over looking them. They will have two very good running backs, and they are coached by one of the better coaches in the mountains. I see the district being a three team mix just like last year. I say the Lynn Camp vs. Whitley game will be a war.

 

David Mitchell does not turn down good competion. How do you think they will compete against the new Harlan Co. team?

David Mitchell does not turn down good competion. How do you think they will compete against the new Harlan Co. team?

 

They will be fine. I think Whitley looms larger on their schedule than the new Harlan County. You gotta think Whitley will have retribution on their mind for the embarrasing blow out Lynn Camp handed them. Not to mention it is a rivalry game. This to me is one of the most interesting games in the mountains this year.

Every game for Whitley will be interesting this year if retribution is on their mind. As for Lynn Camp, I believe they will be very good again this year, but it will hard to replace Joe. Their season short of slow down after his injury, dont get me wrong they were still a good football team, but I believe that injury kept them from at least making it to the Semi-Finals.

Every game for Whitley will be interesting this year if retribution is on their mind. As for Lynn Camp, I believe they will be very good again this year, but it will hard to replace Joe. Their season short of slow down after his injury, dont get me wrong they were still a good football team, but I believe that injury kept them from at least making it to the Semi-Finals.

 

I know Joe was good! He should have been the states leading rusher last year. He played in 8 games but he was not listed. I really wished he would have been healthy, things would have gotten a little bit more interesting in our district. State Championship I don't think so, but who knows. Do not overlook Wagner, the mitchell kid, and the freshman running back they had last year. They can all scoot. It will be a very interesting game. I don't think anyone will buy that his rivalry game does not mean something special to Whitley this year.

Lynn Camp will be good next year, without a doubt. They are a well coached team that plays with reckless abandon. Hard nosed kids always have a chance to win every game they play. Not only are they tough kids they have speed at the skill spots. And plenty of size. Good Luck to the Campers. We will see you all down here on week #3.

I hear Wes Steele is dedicated to the off season work out. This kid has heart and is not afraid to take or give a good hit. He will be a beast in the backfeild next year.

Lynn Camp is always tough when they have good backs. Wagner and Mitchell give the Campers a couple of exceptional skill people. Coach Mitchell always has his kids ready to play up front. They will have the ability to score on big plays and when they can do that plus grind it out they are a tough match up for anybody. How many long T.D.s did Mitchell and Wagner account for last year?

I see Lynn Camp really surprising some fans. Nobody ever seems to give the Wildcats credit but Dave Mitchell has built a suprising solid program over the years. In my mind his program has the tradition that only Corbin can surpass in Whiltey, Knox and Laurel counties.

I see Lynn Camp really surprising some fans. Nobody ever seems to give the Wildcats credit but Dave Mitchell has built a suprising solid program over the years. In my mind his program has the tradition that only Corbin can surpass in Whiltey, Knox and Laurel counties.

 

I wouldn't go that far!!! I would not say Lynn Camp's tradition is greater than that of the Jackets, and no where in the league of Corbin.

I would say that Lynn Camp and W'burg have about the same amount of tradition. Both our Single A schools and will have a down year occasionally.

Both our going to be in the play-offs every year and both our going to battle for the district title most of the time.

LC will have a better line than last year. IF Wagner and Steele and company can execute from the backfield, everyone had better hold on tight in the district. Should be as solid, or maybe a little more solid, than last year. They'll be ready to go. Dave will see to it!

I would say that Lynn Camp and W'burg have about the same amount of tradition. Both our Single A schools and will have a down year occasionally.

Both our going to be in the play-offs every year and both our going to battle for the district title most of the time.

 

 

Key word Tradition: What is the all time series record between these two schools, and how about those district titles, who has won more?

 

Outside of Corbin, Williamsburg has the best tradition based upon district titles, play-offs, and head to head competition, in Knox, Whitley, or McCreary Co.

 

Now as far as this year, Lynn Camp probably is the favorite to win the district, they are very talented!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.