Baseball State Tournament Predictions

So the field is set, who do you like to advance to Applebee's Park, and who do you think will win it all. Keep in mind the first round is best of three.

Heath

Apollo

Central Hardin

Louisville Christian Academy

Barren Co.

Christian Co.

Anderson Co.

Pleasure Ridge Park

Bell Co.

Lawrence Co.

Greenup Co.

Estill Co.

Newport Central Catholic

Lexington Catholic

West Jessamine

Harrison Co.

I believe it will go something like this:

Heath

Louisville Christian

Christian Co.

PRP

Lawrence Co.

Greenup Co.

Lex Cath

Harrison Co.

I liike PRP to win it all. Seen them play twice this year. They are the real deal.

Semi-State 1 -
bdot.gif bdot.gif

Jun 12, 12:30 PM
at Applebee's Park, Lexington

bdot.gif -
bdot.gif bdot.gif bdot.gif
Semi-State 3 - bdot.gif bdot.gif

Jun 13, 6:00 PM

bdot.gif -
Semi-State 2 - bdot.gif bdot.gif
bdot.gif bdot.gif bdot.gif bdot.gif

Jun 12, 8:30 PM

bdot.gif - bdot.gif bdot.gif
Semi-State 4 - bdot.gif bdot.gif

Jun 14, 7:00 PM

bdot.gif
bdot.gif
Semi-State 7 - bdot.gif

Jun 12, 10:00 AM

bdot.gif - bdot.gif
Semi-State 8 - bdot.gif bdot.gif bdot.gif

Jun 13, 8:30 PM

bdot.gif - bdot.gif
Semi-State 5 - bdot.gif

Jun 12, 6:00 PM

bdot.gif - bdot.gif
Semi-State 6 - bdot.gif
bdot.gif bdot.gif

spacer.gif

Apollo and Heath series should be a good one. The only thing about Harrison being young is Mac always finds a way to get the flow of the game in his favor whether its any of the stunts he pulls with his kids or different things said to umpires it is always something with him.

It's PRP's tournament to lose this year. A lack of focus will be only thing that will keep them from their goal this year. Their pitching from top to bottom is stacked and your 1,3,4,5 hitters are all D-1. Osbourne and the Bainers were hitting solid during the regionals and Cox was dominant on the mound as was Trey Harper and Kris Sipes I just don't see anybody beating them this year. But who knows one and done state tourney anything can happen we just saw CAL shock the world.

It's PRP's tournament to lose this year. A lack of focus will be only thing that will keep them from their goal this year. Their pitching from top to bottom is stacked and your 1,3,4,5 hitters are all D-1. Osbourne and the Bainers were hitting solid during the regionals and Cox was dominant on the mound as was Trey Harper and Kris Sipes I just don't see anybody beating them this year. But who knows one and done state tourney anything can happen we just saw CAL shock the world.

:scared:

Where is Osbourne going to attend college?

I'm surprised that there hasn't been any Greenup fans committing on this subject. Does anyone seeing Greenup advance past the 1st round, assuming they get past Estill. I like their chances with Tyler pitching game one.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been any Greenup fans committing on this subject. Does anyone seeing Greenup advance past the 1st round, assuming they get past Estill. I like their chances with Tyler pitching game one.

One game at a time for Greenup County.

Focus on Estill County this week.

When we get by Estill County, we will concern ourselves with the Bell County/Lawrence County winner.

Don't count out Estill County or Apollo and remember how young Harrison County is, so they are not a cinch over West Jessamine.

Put the young stuff back in the bag topper.These kids were at the start of the year but a full season has gone by along with a lot of improvement by them.Also I think the soph's are now juniors and will be during the season next year.:cool::cool: