Baseball State Tournament Predictions

Put the young stuff back in the bag topper.These kids were at the start of the year but a full season has gone by along with a lot of improvement by them.Also I think the soph's are now juniors and will be during the season next year.:cool::cool:

Flash, by using that logic they are playing against a lot of college kids.

Flash, by using that logic they are playing against a lot of college kids.

They have a full season and a district and regional tournament under their belt at this time don't they?The young stuff was correct about a three months ago,but not now.:rolleyes:

You cant deny the muskies have a shot to make a deep run into this tourney if not win it all. I would love to see a Greenup County-Lawrence County match up but honestly after watching Bell County beat Corbin and Clay County, I think the boys from log mountain got something to prove.

You cant deny the muskies have a shot to make a deep run into this tourney if not win it all. I would love to see a Greenup County-Lawrence County match up but honestly after watching Bell County beat Corbin and Clay County, I think the boys from log mountain got something to prove.

I agree. A Greenup/Lawrence re-match would be a beautiful thing. It's not a sure thing to happen, but if it does, the eastern part of the state would be in a frenzy.

The two teams split their games in the regular season, so it's a toss up who would win. I just hope they both make it to the park again this year.

They have a full season and a district and regional tournament under their belt at this time don't they?The young stuff was correct about a three months ago,but not now.:rolleyes:

Most of them kids are still just 15 regardless of how many games they have played.

I am pullilng for the 10th region. They got a better draw this year so I hope they can go much deeper in the tourney.

They have to get past West Jessamine first. And, Maronde and Lexington Catholic is not really a better draw! However the 10th Region appreciates your support.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been any Greenup fans committing on this subject. Does anyone seeing Greenup advance past the 1st round, assuming they get past Estill. I like their chances with Tyler pitching game one.

Heineman (GC) vs Sheppard (LC) is going to be a great game. Both of those kids are amazing on the mound. Also, both teams hit the ball well. I think it will come down to defense. Assuming both pitchers are on their game, which I figure they will be, the team that plays the best defensively should win this one.

Go Muskies! :ylsuper:

They have to get past West Jessamine first. And, Maronde and Lexington Catholic is not really a better draw! However the 10th Region appreciates your support.

Better than drawing the eventual state champion in semi-state. :lol: :jump:

I will be pulling for the Breds too, and hope they make a deep run at State.