Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lynn Camp/Leslie County Predictions

Featured Replies

:confused::confused:

 

I don't know diddly about Leslie County this year. I know last year was rough for the Eagles. I hear numbers aren't great for the team this year, either. Anyone know?

Also, what are the thoughts on this game?

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lynn Camp 28-6.

I'll take Lynn Camp for the win, the margin depends on getting back the injured.

  • Author

Should have a few of the faces back this week. Not all, but some.

Lynn Camp 41 Leslie County 15

  • Author

I'm going with the Cats on the limited knowledge I currently have, but I am figuring more like a 6 to 10 point win right now. (With no excuse for doing it, I am having to base what I know about Leslie on what I saw last year.)

We just gave up 20 points to Pineville friday night.

I'd like to see a 12+ point win, especially after how last year we imploded down the stretch and could not score, but I see a lot of things that have to get fixed before the Cats can win big.

Leslie has around 25-30 players.

 

Anywho, Lynn Camp by 15.

LC is too much for Leslie. However, it may be closer than the experts think.

  • Author

ScarHeel, any information on how they are looking this year? I know some people up that way that haven't said too much about them.

ScarHeel, any information on how they are looking this year? I know some people up that way that haven't said too much about them.

 

I haven't watched 1 practice or even heard too much about them DC. Just going from last year, like everyone else, I would think they will not be to competitive. I do know that Coach Koogler will squeeze every last drop of talent out of the players he has. Their 2 top players should be QB, Jimmy Jo Morgan & Wide Receiver, Ashton Lewis. Other than those 2, I'm not to sure about the player personnel.

 

BTW, for the past several years Leslie Co has had a team camp the week before school starts back. This is the first year that they have not had the camp since I can remember. If that's any indication on how they feel they will compete then they will have a long season.

  • Author

BTW, for the past several years Leslie Co has had a team camp the week before school starts back. This is the first year that they have not had the camp since I can remember. If that's any indication on how they feel they will compete then they will have a long season.

 

Does not sound very promising. I know that we barely lost to them with a bad Lynn Camp effort in '06 in Pioneer Bowl I, then they got killed by KC in PB II. Leslie County football has had a decline the last few years for some reason.

Remember the name, Randen Collett. Because you'll be asking, " WHo in the world was number 61 for Leslie Co.?" And then you can say, " OH, his name is Randen Collett."

  • Author

I say that about a lot of HS football players!!!:lol:

 

Serriously, though, why? What should we look for out of Mr. Collett? What does he do well? Offense or Defense? :confused:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.