Bell Co./Corbin Predictions

Nope ... not a homer view. Just my view. Does everything have to be a homer view just because someone doesn't pick your respective team?

As for the 7 and 9:30 starts. There is a chance the games could be cancelled and played tommorow.

Bell has to be the favorite. They have the 13th region player of the year available to pitch and Corbin will have to go with their #2(not sure who Garmon considers as his #2). The team that executes the fundamentals should win.........I expect it to be a close one.

Let's see. The last time these two teams played Corbin won with Greer on the mound. Redhounds win by nine runs.

I didn't think that either team threw their best pitchers in that game, but I could be wrong.

Nope ... not a homer view. Just my view. Does everything have to be a homer view just because someone doesn't pick your respective team?

As for the 7 and 9:30 starts. There is a chance the games could be cancelled and played tommorow.

I would not have said a word had it not been for how bad you think Bell Co. will get beat. Bell has been a top 2 or 3 team easily this season in the 13th region. 11-2 seems a little out there. Bell County has only given up 11 or more runs twice this season and neither one of those games were against Kentucky teems, let alone another 13th region team. It looks like your looking at things through red-tinted glasses.

Nope. It looks as if I'm stating my opinion. But if someone doesn't pick your respective team — a response that you gave is usually the norm.

Granted, Bell County could very well win this game. I've always respected what Rob Ledington has done.

Nope. It looks as if I'm stating my opinion. But if someone doesn't pick your respective team — a response that you gave is usually the norm.

Granted, Bell County could very well win this game. I've always respected what Rob Ledington has done.

It has nothing to do with who you picked. Its the score you predicted that makes no sense. Like I said Bell Co. has only gave up 11 or more runs 2 times. I would not be surprised if Corbin beat Bell (a little dissapointed after Bell's great season) but I know Corbin has a quality team. But 11-2 is way out in left field IMO.

The first time Corbin and Bell played, Bell played North Laurel and then turned right around and played Corbin. Bell will be well rested for this one. Let me say this, Bell baseball program is on its way up, it won't be long before the bobcats will take over the redhounds, just like in football. I just hope Garman don't run from the babcats like the football coaches did.