Bell Co./Corbin Predictions

Corbin will have a formidable opponent in Bell. Coach Ledington is loved by this team still. He still cares for the players. However, he will have his team ready and Garmon will have his ready. If Corbin does lose this game most of the Redhound fans will pull for Bell. As for both teams this year, they both came a long way. Corbin lost nearly all of their pitching and we've still managed to win over 20 games . . . that is an awesome accomplishment for any high school team. Neither of these teams need to hang their heads and both will only improve in the next few years. GO HOUNDS!!!

The first time Corbin and Bell played, Bell played North Laurel and then turned right around and played Corbin. Bell will be well rested for this one. Let me say this, Bell baseball program is on its way up, it won't be long before the bobcats will take over the redhounds, just like in football. I just hope Garman don't run from the babcats like the football coaches did.

If Bell Co. can hang on to Coach Ledington, they will continue to be contenders, but they also need to improve their feeder system. Some other schools are already showing interest, although I would expect he will be there at least through next season.

The first time Corbin and Bell played, Bell played North Laurel and then turned right around and played Corbin. Bell will be well rested for this one. Let me say this, Bell baseball program is on its way up, it won't be long before the bobcats will take over the redhounds, just like in football. I just hope Garman don't run from the babcats like the football coaches did.

Corbin also played a JV game prior to playing Bell. Because we are a young team many players played both games. We will also be rested and ready for a great contest among the best in the 13th.

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!

It has nothing to do with who you picked. Its the score you predicted that makes no sense. Like I said Bell Co. has only gave up 11 or more runs 2 times. I would not be surprised if Corbin beat Bell (a little dissapointed after Bell's great season) but I know Corbin has a quality team. But 11-2 is way out in left field IMO.

I don't see Corbin scoring 11 runs off of Greer or Nelson, who are possibly the best 1-2 pitching combo in the region. The most runs that Bell Co. has given up in over a month were the 7 to Corbin on May 17th and the 6 to North Laurel on May 5th.

I don't see Corbin scoring 11 runs off of Greer or Nelson, who are possibly the best 1-2 pitching combo in the region. The most runs that Bell Co. has given up in over a month were the 7 to Corbin on May 17th and the 6 to North Laurel on May 5th.

Agreed. Like I have said, Bell and Corbin both have very good teams. I will not be surprised for either team to win, but I really don't understand why anyone would predict a blowout either way.

Nelson will start on the hill tonight. He has been the work-horse for Bell the last four years, and I don't think he has ever had the chance to pitch in championship games. Bell will save Greer for the championship, which is a shame with it being Nelson's senior year. If anybody knows Bell County's program they know why they're so good this year. After next year Bell County baseball will be down no matter who is coaching.

Nelson will start on the hill tonight. He has been the work-horse for Bell the last four years, and I don't think he has ever had the chance to pitch in championship games. Bell will save Greer for the championship, which is a shame with it being Nelson's senior year. If anybody knows Bell County's program they know why they're so good this year. After next year Bell County baseball will be down no matter who is coaching.

:confused::confused::confused:

Bell returns almost everything except for Nelson from this year's team. Nelson is a very good player, but not as good all the way around as Greer (fielding, hitting, etc). Also Zachary has been playing really well along with Overbate, Slusher, Ely and some other guys. Im afraid you are way out in left field on this one!

Teams play double headers in baseball all the time. All the district games are double headers. You don't get that tired after one game.

Agreed. Like I have said, Bell and Corbin both have very good teams. I will not be surprised for either team to win, but I really don't understand why anyone would predict a blowout either way.

Because I can. This is my opinion and I'm sticking with it. Heck, Bell might come out and win 1-0 for all I know. In high school baseball you never know what can happen. But since you and 4chs are gurus about everything, I guess people should just stray from giving their opinions and just go by what you guys KNOW will happen. :rolleyes:

Because I can. This is my opinion and I'm sticking with it. Heck, Bell might come out and win 1-0 for all I know. In high school baseball you never know what can happen. But since you and 4chs are gurus about everything, I guess people should just stray from giving their opinions and just go by what you guys KNOW will happen. :rolleyes:

If you chose to go with what me and 4chs say from now on that would be okay with me.:thumb::lol:

I just can't believe someone would make a prediction like that, which you are entitled to. It just seems like a homer pick to me IMO. But hey if I am wrong and Corbin blows out Bell Co. by a score similar to your prediction I will come one and eat my crow.

An 11-2 prediction isn't that far from the norm in high school baseball. This isn't like Trey Smith is pitching against Brandon Hedrick. As for being a homer pick, I just go by what I believe will happen. Like I said, who knows Bell might win 1-0 or even 11-2. As for agreeing with everything you say, you make good remarks and points and you don't come off as a know it all. Everything will be fine. I just hope Mother Nature doesn't get the last laugh. You never know.

An 11-2 prediction isn't that far from the norm in high school baseball. This isn't like Trey Smith is pitching against Brandon Hedrick. As for being a homer pick, I just go by what I believe will happen. Like I said, who knows Bell might win 1-0 or even 11-2. As for agreeing with everything you say, you make good remarks and points and you don't come off as a know it all. Everything will be fine. I just hope Mother Nature doesn't get the last laugh. You never know.

Yeah me too. Hopefully the boys will get to play today. Its nice here in Lexington right now, hopefully that is a good sign.

:confused::confused::confused:

Bell returns almost everything except for Nelson from this year's team. Nelson is a very good player, but not as good all the way around as Greer (fielding, hitting, etc). Also Zachary has been playing really well along with Overbate, Slusher, Ely and some other guys. Im afraid you are way out in left field on this one!

Apparently you are in left field about the knowledge of this team. I said after next year Bell will be down, and I helped coach most of these kids in All-Stars.

They have some classy kids on this team, but on the other hand they have some with attitude problems.

Apparently you are in left field about the knowledge of this team. I said after next year Bell will be down, and I helped coach most of these kids in All-Stars.

They have some classy kids on this team, but on the other hand they have some with attitude problems.

I misunderstood what you said. I thought you said next season they would be way down.

As for knowledge of the team, I won't get on here and talk about anyone with an attitude problem. I know almost every kid on the team very well and all and all they are a great bunch!