Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

frmwaydwntwn1212

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by frmwaydwntwn1212

  1. I got to attend the game last night. Tempo wasn't the issue rather Makes impressive outside shooting was the difference. That Male team is tough. Feel bad for teams like that in the 7th. They'd win almost every other region. I would take them in a close game against NCC. Grant looked intimidated in the first quarter but I still like them in the 8th. They won't see a team like Male in that region.
  2. Love the Crawford kid. Saw him this summer and he can score.
  3. Really think Grant is going to surprise some teams. I know it's summer but I saw them when they beat Holmes and thought they would win the 8th.
  4. How's that revenge? He chose the school he's at. It's not like he was cut from SK.
  5. SK is going to struggle. They're football players are not "basketball" kids from what I saw tonight. I think scoring in the 1/2 court will be a season long struggle for them. Robinson has to play out of position at PG because no one else on the team can get the offense set up. This keeps him from being a primary option in Steiners system. Pracht is an athlete but not a natural scorer. Mullins is good but better when surrounded by shooters like last season. Just my thoughts. HC looked good tonight. Bezold can play!
  6. I could see all the Kenton County schools ending up in the same region the 9th or 10th.
  7. Losing the Oldham County schools to the 7th, getting the Frankfort schools. Bullitt county schools going to 5th, 6th getting some of the Louisville schools from the 7th.
  8. Very confused by the lack of KY schools. Not even Dunbar is playing. Only thing I can think of is that these schools are already playing regular season games.
  9. Did you get to watch the Model game? Grant should still be good this year. Heard they beat Dunbar too.
  10. If schools of similar size played, I still think Ohio would fair better. Look I'm a Kentucky basketball guy but I just think there's more talent in Ohio. Walnut Hills v Holmes, I take Walnut Hills 8/10 times. Dayton Dunbar v Scott County I take Dunbar 7/10 times. Not saying KY schools can't win just that the talent is better and I take that on most nights.
  11. Rondo may not be a superstar but he's close. Not many states have produced "superstars" doesn't mean they're not good at basketball. I will say that Kentucky has the better system for basketball, better following, and perhaps even better coaching. Ohio has PLAYERS! In the words of Cal, I'll take players over experience (and coaching) any day. Let's see what happens when a Moeller plays Cov Cath or St Vincent St Mary's plays Trinity. In public schools, the Lakotas, Mason, Fairfield, Dayton Dunbar, and Cleveland schools would destroy 85% of Kentucky schools.
  12. Any word from these scrimmages? How did Harrison look without Jenkins? Model lost a lot so how did the young players look?
  13. This is why SK is universally hated in NKY. Didn't criticize any kid and you go off the deep end. They have great kids but the worst fans in NKY. You're like Duke fans but without the championships.
  14. What time does that start? Should be a good one. Is it your policy to add 1 inch to everyone's height? Pracht is not 6'1". I have stood next to him a few times recently and definitely not.
  15. Grant and Harrison should be a good game. Two top teams in their respective regions.
  16. A lot of seniors. Could be a good thing but also could be an issue if they all don't play.
  17. Some schools will just do one but most of those are really dependent on football players.
  18. 1) Jones (Gallatin) 2) Yager (Carroll County) 3) Simpson (S Oldham) I know Simpson won the past two years but I give a huge amount of credit for those two seasons.
  19. Curious as to how you go on and defend the Grant County girls program but don't do the same for the boys? Do you not think that highly of the current roster/staff on the boys side that you do the girls? I saw GC play this summer and they looked impressive from what I saw. If Austin Johnson is indeed that high up in your opinion, that would give Grant 3 top players in the region and in the 8th that should be plenty to win the region.
  20. Grant County isn't in this poll. It's NKY schools and they aren't considered that geographically.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.