Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

frmwaydwntwn1212

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by frmwaydwntwn1212

  1. Actually made it to the game last night i expected Mercer to come out and take care of Grant right away. I was very surprised by how much talent GC still has even with their departures last year and I heard their starting PG didn't play. Their new post (transfer) played really well last night too. With that said, Mercer is very good. I like them to win the 12th. Grant should compete for the district again and could be in the mix in the 8th.
  2. This should be getting more attention. This is why Oldham County is my favorite in the 8th. I heard this was without their best player too!
  3. Closer than I thought it might be with Grant losing so much from last season. Ryle has a lot of good pieces returning and if they can knock down some shots this season they will be tough to beat in the 9th.
  4. No. I wouldn't call him lights out. He's streaky and not 6'6" either. Seen him this summer. He can play but not very fast.
  5. District Predictions 33rd W-Cooper RU-Conner 34th W-St Henry RU-Dixie 35th W-NCC RU-Newport 36th W-Cov Cath RU-Holmes
  6. Lol. I don't think coaches are out researching for their rankings for CatsPause. Many are more worried about their own team.
  7. He didn't play last year. Voted on by coaches so if they didn't see him play he's not going to get much love.
  8. Few thoughts: Oldham is my favorite to win region. It will be interesting to see how Owen does with their transfer. Simon is 4 on reputation alone. Swan song for Jones at Gallatin? Williamstown will be the surprise of the region. Hard to believe Grant County isn't a top 10 team in the 8th after watching them at Simon this summer.
  9. They are going to be good (if all the players stay). I would not be surprised by an October transfer out. I'm not claiming to have any inside info just wouldn't be shocked if it happened.
  10. They return 1 starter and a couple reserves.
  11. Lost a lot but I don't think you can't count them out of their district. Interested to see how they play this year. Saw them at SK this summer and you could tell they were learning how to play without Adkins, Johnson, and Saylor but they did beat Campbell County.
  12. I think you answered your own question.
  13. I really enjoyed these games last year and look forward to these three days of basketball next week. Things I'm looking forward to seeing: 1) Cov Cath - my favorite in the 9th. How do they replace unsung hero of 2014 Tournament Bo Shuh? 2) Holmes - life without Beetle. Can Markel carry the load? 3) Dixie - huge team last year. What do they do to replace their size? 4) Campbell County - lost key contributors from last season. Is this now Wilson's time to shine? 5) Cooper - lost some good role players and their size. What do they have left around McNeil? 6) Simon Kenton - underachieved in some people's minds last season. Is Fries the next go to player for Steiner? 7) Grant County - lost most of their team from back-to-back district titles. Is the cupboard bare?
  14. I forgot they play in a joke of a district and conference. But who are the top teams in the 8th that they play?
  15. Wow! Cupcake schedule! Coach do this on purpose?
  16. So who's being interviewed?
  17. I don't think I've thrown shade. I'm making my opinion based on what I saw. He's a good scorer but I just don't see him matching up against other d1 players I've seen. Not a slam on Hagen.
  18. Do you know what two? Or what region they're from?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.