Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats Pause 9th Region

Featured Replies

1. CovCath

2. Holmes

3. NewCath

4. Cooper

5. Newport

6. Holy Cross

7. Conner

8. Dixie Heights

9. St. Henry

10. Ryle

 

 

1. Cole Vonhandorf

2. Sean McNeil

3. Ben Weyer

4. Ethan Snapp

5. Markel McClendon

6. Adam Goetz

7. Tyler Bezold

8. Michael Scott

9. Marcus Mullins

10. Andy Flood

  • Replies 60
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am assuming Holmes in at #2 or #4 (less mullins) is more about a weak ninth rather than a strong holmes.

I'd move Michael Scott up to 6 and maybe 5.

 

I still hate that CCH/Cooper are opening the season.

...

 

I'd have Cooper at #2 and Holmes at #4. I'd also have St. Henry at #6 or #7 and slide everyone else down one.

 

What else does Cooper have other than McNeil?

 

And what does NCC have to go with Weyer?

What else does Cooper have other than McNeil?

 

And what does NCC have to go with Weyer?

 

Cooper has a strong perimeter game returning.

 

Dante Hendrix runs the point.

Kunkel is the shooter.

Sean McNeil's brother Chris will be a backup guard.

 

High school ball is a guard's game. Cooper is in good shape.

What else does Cooper have other than McNeil?

 

And what does NCC have to go with Weyer?

 

NCC has some nice athletes plus some young guard talent returning.

Moeves will have a nice year.

I'd move Michael Scott up to 6 and maybe 5. I still hate that CCH/Cooper are opening the season.

 

To early for match up. I believe both teams are the two to beat!

1.CVH

2 McNeil

3. Weyer

4. McClendon

6.Mullins

7.Bezold

8. Scott

9. Flood

10. Goetz

So with Newport having two of the top 10 players, should this team have a legit chance at the region?

NCC has some nice athletes plus some young guard talent returning.

Moeves will have a nice year.

 

I forgot to mention that NCC can go big as well. In addition to Weyer they have 6'6 JR Trey Wurtz.

1.CVH

2 McNeil

3. Weyer

4. McClendon

6.Mullins

7.Bezold

8. Scott

9. Flood

10. Goetz

 

No love for Snapp? If he is not in your top 10 your list is ridiculous.

I forgot to mention that NCC can go big as well. In addition to Weyer they have 6'6 JR Trey Wurtz.

 

More Freppon blood.

No love for Snapp? If he is not in your top 10 your list is ridiculous.

 

My guess he is #5 which there was no slot listed.

No love for Snapp? If he is not in your top 10 your list is ridiculous.

 

Snapp was my 5..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.