Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

frmwaydwntwn1212

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by frmwaydwntwn1212

  1. SK really struggles at times offensively. Don't have a really great offensive player that they can rely on like they have in the past.
  2. Looks like a pretty good game. Adkins and Johnson didn't have their normal games according to the box score.
  3. Trinity, Ballard 1-2 in boys? basketball Litratings | USA Today High School Sports | USA Today High School Sports REGION 8 1.Oldham County 94.0 2.Simon Kenton 87.6 3.Grant County 84.5 4.Collins 82.2 5.Owen County 81.7 6.Shelby County 80.7 7.Anderson County 74.4 8.Spencer County 71.3 9.Walton-Verona 70.1 10.North Oldham 70.0 11.South Oldham 66.9 12.Gallatin County 64.6 13.Henry County 63.1 14.Trimble County 59.0 15.Carroll County 58.2 16.Eminence 48.1 17.Williamstown 35.7
  4. Holmes by 22. I think bolden will come out with a fire in his game! Hard to sit 2 games.
  5. 1) Oldham - agree 100% that they're the best team in the region right now. 2) Simon Kenton - played great at the best of hoops. Like to see how they sustain that. Some role players have really stepped up lately. 3) Grant County - they've beat Lafayette and Holy Cross both by double figures if I'm not mistaken. Caught a sick but the last two weeks. 4) Collins - I think Kidwell and coaching make this a very tough team. 5) Owen County - beat someone and I would have them higher. just not impressed with Owen County. I am with Carson but not the team
  6. Aiken is good! They have some really talented younger players. I think this will be a great game.
  7. You have to play district games unless one just forfeits and goes right to the bottom seed. This is what heritage does in the 33rd.
  8. What a weak schedule so far for Owen County. I think this team is smoke and mirrors 9-0.
  9. Like Mullins but Male is too big! Parker and Cook will limit him more than anyone else. Not saying he won't fight but when there's talent and they work hard like Parker it's hard to match.
  10. So, Grant County didn't effect the game? I wasn't there so I can't make the same judgment as you. They have the pieces to beat everyone in their region when healthy. Saw that they have been out several players this week. Did they all play last night? Grant has guards, bigs, and depth. These pieces add up to a good team. Can't you just give the credit to the winning team? Maybe Grant just wore them out and forced those turnovers?
  11. Two teams right now that are still finding their identity. They both look different from night to night. Conner and SK will be tough come February.
  12. Grant without 2 of top 7 tonight. Adkins and Rose were out due to illness (per Twitter).
  13. I was able to make it tonight. Carson is a very good player. Definitely the best in the 8th. That being said, I'll take Grant County still in the region. More balanced and had a horrible shooting night and lost by two and should have won had they hit FTs at the end. After 2 8th region games that I've seen, their officiating is terrible. Very inconsistent. I thought the 9th was bad but the 8th is worse. 2 very good teams tonight.
  14. per KHSAA Scoreboard Big 8th Region game Saturday for Grant County when they take on Owen County. Hoping to get out and see how good Carson Williams is in person.
  15. When Hicks was up here in NKY I don't believe he played many of the big dogs. Likes to accumulate those easy Ws. Good coach but why play a weak schedule?
  16. Boone by 12 if they have their big back. By 6 if they don't have him available.
  17. Watched this game last night. UGLY! Both teams. I am going to predict Conner and Cooper out of the 33rd. Boone has no fluidity on offense.
  18. Also, I really like Grants guards. Johnson and Adkins are extremely good. Can get in the lane and finish against bigs. No one outside of those two shot the ball very well and they still ended up in the mid 60s. By February, Grant could be one of the better NKY teams.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.