Male 79 Grant County 64

Male looked crisp. Grant Co. looked athletic but they tried to run with Male and that was a mistake. Male is huge for a high school team. They did a great job rotating their bigs 21,22,24 and 32. Grant Co.'s backup center number 50 was throwing down in pre-game warmups. He also played really solidly. Hustled, rebounded and worked hard.

Male also has a couple of guards that can stroke it. If the 7th wasn't so loaded this year.

I got to attend the game last night. Tempo wasn't the issue rather Makes impressive outside shooting was the difference. That Male team is tough. Feel bad for teams like that in the 7th. They'd win almost every other region. I would take them in a close game against NCC.

Grant looked intimidated in the first quarter but I still like them in the 8th. They won't see a team like Male in that region.

Male looked crisp. Grant Co. looked athletic but they tried to run with Male and that was a mistake. Male is huge for a high school team. They did a great job rotating their bigs 21,22,24 and 32. Grant Co.'s backup center number 50 was throwing down in pre-game warmups. He also played really solidly. Hustled, rebounded and worked hard.

Male also has a couple of guards that can stroke it. If the 7th wasn't so loaded this year.

Grant is athletic for the 8th region, but as Male showed there is a higher level of athleticism in the Louisville regions.