Carson Williams-Owen County (2016) Season Highlights

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The block vs N. Oldham at the six minute mark is nice. Very athletic and strong but what type of perimeter game does he have?

This has been the question about Carson for a while now. I think he can be a really good stretch 4 at the collegiate level. He's a matchup nightmare if used correctly. Can pull true bigs away from the rim and can post smaller 4s and 3s.

Have loved Carsons game for years!! However a 6 min Dunk Fest in a weak region is not his true highlights. Would much rather see 3mins of him in EYBL showing how he see's and runs the floor and how good of a teammate he is.

Have loved Carsons game for years!! However a 6 min Dunk Fest in a weak region is not his true highlights. Would much rather see 3mins of him in EYBL showing how he see's and runs the floor and how good of a teammate he is.

That would be game film and not a highlight film. :D

Looks to be very talented. Highlights against Eminence and Walton doesn't necessarily help though. Wonder what recruiting would be like for him if he attended HS in Louisville or Lexington?

He currently holds offers from Western, Eastern, Northern, Wright State, Ohio University, Northwestern State, North Florida, St Joseph's, Oklahoma State, Miami (OH), and Samford

Sorry but video says highlights

Yeah and normally highlights are dunks, pretty passes, made jumpers, blocked shots, crossovers and steals that lead to dunks or layups. I've never seen a highlight video showcase how well someone runs the floor or how good of a teammate they are. That would be one boring highlight video.

I would love to see some if his EYBL highlights also.