Montgomery County 84 Bracken County 63

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Indians were lead by Art Walker with 22 along with 19 from Shelby Combs and 17 from Sam Hodgson.

They hit 11 3's and got a big boost from Combs on the interior.

I can see why Crawford is so highly regarded. Very good player. I believe he had 20+ despite being keyed on the entire game.

As I kinda assumed in the prediction thread our youth and inexperience would be our biggest enemy. Although I thought at halftime only down by 6 that we may be young enough not to know better, but a bad third quarter sealed th e Polar Bears fate. Not to mention MoCo was on fire from three point land almost the entire game.

Bracken was lead in scoring by Austin Crawford with 22. Now just 12 points shy of 1000 on his career. Jacob Hamiliton poured in 17 playing sick. And surprisingly Caleb Rigg had nine with three 3pt field goals. Kid has a big rainbow of a shot he like 5'6".

Coach Miles utilized his bench early and often going 3-4 deep. Even when the game was still close he was rotating players. I like to see that with such a young team. Having a deep bench will be big as the season goes on. At the end of the day there were many positives to take out of this game as well as some negatives to work on. Several Polar Bears were getting into foul trouble.

Tonight it was too much size and three point shooting that told the tale in this one.

The Indians were lead by Art Walker with 22 along with 19 from Shelby Combs and 17 from Sam Hodgson.

They hit 11 3's and got a big boost from Combs on the interior.

I can see why Crawford is so highly regarded. Very good player. I believe he had 20+ despite being keyed on the entire game.

Believe Art Walker is going to be a great one for the Indians this year. He played very well against us last year.