Leadership Session: Mercer County Titans

ChiefSmoke

Tonight our guys had a great meal at the Old Bus Station and enjoyed an inspirational talk from Coach Jonathan Thomas, the head football coach at Mason County HS. Coach Thomas' talk was exactly what we needed to hear. The food was outstanding.

It was a great moment to be an old coach... Jonathan was a freshmen when I became the head coach at Mason County HS in 1996. I could not be more proud of him.

He was Trosper's 3rd grade teacher. It was fun to get this picture.

I know our guys will think I told Jonathan what to say, but all I said was come here and be yourself. He was tremendous.

Small town HS football is special. We had a great night.

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 8.22.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 8.21.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 8.21.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 8.28.47 PM.png

Tonight our guys had a great meal at the Old Bus Station and enjoyed an inspirational talk from Coach Jonathan Thomas, the head football coach at Mason County HS. Coach Thomas' talk was exactly what we needed to hear. The food was outstanding.

It was a great moment to be an old coach... Jonathan was a freshmen when I became the head coach at Mason County HS in 1996. I could not be more proud of him.

He was Trosper's 3rd grade teacher. It was fun to get this picture.

I know our guys will think I told Jonathan what to say, but all I said was come here and be yourself. He was tremendous.

Small town HS football is special. We had a great night.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69692[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69693[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69694[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69695[/ATTACH]

You GET IT David!! As a veteran coach, parent, and man of faith you know what high school athletics is really about. By the way, Trevon Faulkner lit up Youngstown last night at NKU. He just keeps getting better!!

You GET IT David!! As a veteran coach, parent, and man of faith you know what high school athletics is really about. By the way, Trevon Faulkner lit up Youngstown last night at NKU. He just keeps getting better!!

Thank you so much for the kind words. I agree.... HS Athletics has to be more than just winning games and championships.

And, Trevon is a stud. Wonderful young man as well. Very thankful I got to coach him and he made a huge impact on Titan football.

In 28 years as a HFC, Notre Dame walked through the door only one time and it was to see him. Exceptional young man & student-athlete.