Beechwood vs Cov Cath 4/20 Predictions

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a nice DH.

At best the Ryle vs. Dixie game gets over between 7:00/7:30pm. Then a half an hour between games (minimum) and your talking about a 8pm start, that is if the Ryle vs. Dixie game goes only 7 innings. Start a HS baseball game at 8pm on a school night that could last until 11pm easily, I don't think so!

At best the Ryle vs. Dixie game gets over between 7:00/7:30pm. Then a half an hour between games (minimum) and your talking about a 8pm start, that is if the Ryle vs. Dixie game goes only 7 innings. Start a HS baseball game at 8pm on a school night that could last until 11pm easily, I don't think so!

CCH is off on Thursday and Friday.

BW kids are so smart they don't need to study.

I thought we were talking about tomorrow/Wednesday.

I thought you were talking about games being played. You are correct though no school on Thursday (Holy Thursday) and Friday (Good Friday) so no big deal to CovCath about what time the game would get over!

BW is doing their state testing so I don't think administration would want them playing that late. Friday is out since its BW's prom. I guess maybe Thursday, but then again, if we get the amount of rain will the field be dry enough?

I thought we were talking about tomorrow/Wednesday.

No school on Thursday or Friday.

Solved.

There goes CCH fans caring only about themselves!!! There are two teams playing and I would think the home team has the say when they'll play.:notworthy::notworthy:

BW is doing their state testing so I don't think administration would want them playing that late. Friday is out since its BW's prom. I guess maybe Thursday, but then again, if we get the amount of rain will the field be dry enough?

Beechwood scheduled their Prom on Good Friday? I understand that Bwood is a public school and all but Good Friday?