Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood vs Cov Cath 4/20 Predictions

Featured Replies

There goes CCH fans caring only about themselves!!! There are two teams playing and I would think the home team has the say when they'll play.:notworthy::notworthy:

 

I'm sure you fully realize I was saying that in jest.

 

If not , I was saying that in jest.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game Canceled. The make up date is unknown as of now.

Beechwood scheduled their Prom on Good Friday? I understand that Bwood is a public school and all but Good Friday?

 

Isn't every Friday "Good Friday"?

why did they cancel?

Man, the hypocrisy! To each his own.

 

Meant as a joke. Don't take it personally!

Meant as a joke. Don't take it personally!

 

No problem. It wasn't meant for you. I knew after posting it would appear that way. No, it's the other ones, or should I say "two", that will take offense but in the next breath, do the bashing.

Field was to wet.

 

Champion Window Field was available. Beechwood declined.

BW is doing their state testing so I don't think administration would want them playing that late. Friday is out since its BW's prom. I guess maybe Thursday, but then again, if we get the amount of rain will the field be dry enough?

 

Champion Window Field was available. Beechwood declined.

 

Clyde, Spartan mentioned why that would not work. Ryle and Dixie played at Champion at 5:15. BW- CCH would of had to play afterward.

Clyde, Spartan mentioned why that would not work. Ryle and Dixie played at Champion at 5:15. BW- CCH would of had to play afterward.

 

Actually the game was 5:00. There was a discussion with Freedom about BHS-CCH playing their game afterwards and using the lights, and it is true that BHS declined to do so. Your AD can tell you why or PM me if you want to know.

Declined because they are doing state testing and didn't want the kids up that late. Also, there is beer sales going on during high school games, another no no; however, the taps run freely at the parochial schools so not an issue for Cov Cath. JK

No problem. It wasn't meant for you. I knew after posting it would appear that way. No, it's the other ones, or should I say "two", that will take offense but in the next breath, do the bashing.

 

Step up, Tdy, or quit insinuating.

Declined because they are doing state testing and didn't want the kids up that late. Also, there is beer sales going on during high school games, another no no;

 

Interesting. Did BW fear that Clint would sell beer to BW students?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.