Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood vs Cov Cath 4/20 Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rain will win but I won't say by how many.

 

Don't know how Bwood can get a grass infield dry with the rains we have had and the rain they are calling again for tonight and tomorrow!

Rain will win but I won't say by how many.

 

Don't know how Bwood can get a grass infield dry with the rains we have had and the rain they are calling again for tonight and tomorrow!

 

Agreed. But a better chance with a grass infield than a dirt infield, right?

  • Author

Rumor is that they might try to move the game to Florence Freedom? Correct me if im wrong?

Rumor is that they might try to move the game to Florence Freedom? Correct me if im wrong?

 

If they do, it will start rather late, as the sign at the Freedom Field is advertising Ryle vs. Dixie at 5:15pm Wednesday.

If they do, it will start rather late, as the sign at the Freedom Field is advertising Ryle vs. Dixie at 5:15pm Wednesday.

 

That would be a nice DH.

That would be a nice DH.

 

At best the Ryle vs. Dixie game gets over between 7:00/7:30pm. Then a half an hour between games (minimum) and your talking about a 8pm start, that is if the Ryle vs. Dixie game goes only 7 innings. Start a HS baseball game at 8pm on a school night that could last until 11pm easily, I don't think so!

At best the Ryle vs. Dixie game gets over between 7:00/7:30pm. Then a half an hour between games (minimum) and your talking about a 8pm start, that is if the Ryle vs. Dixie game goes only 7 innings. Start a HS baseball game at 8pm on a school night that could last until 11pm easily, I don't think so!

 

CCH is off on Thursday and Friday.

 

BW kids are so smart they don't need to study.

CCH is off on Thursday and Friday.

 

BW kids are so smart they don't need to study.

 

Can't play on Friday Clyde!

Can't play on Friday Clyde!

 

I thought we were talking about tomorrow/Wednesday.

 

No school on Thursday or Friday.

 

Solved.

I thought we were talking about tomorrow/Wednesday.

 

I thought you were talking about games being played. You are correct though no school on Thursday (Holy Thursday) and Friday (Good Friday) so no big deal to CovCath about what time the game would get over!

BW is doing their state testing so I don't think administration would want them playing that late. Friday is out since its BW's prom. I guess maybe Thursday, but then again, if we get the amount of rain will the field be dry enough?

I thought we were talking about tomorrow/Wednesday.

 

No school on Thursday or Friday.

 

Solved.

There goes CCH fans caring only about themselves!!! There are two teams playing and I would think the home team has the say when they'll play.:notworthy::notworthy:

BW is doing their state testing so I don't think administration would want them playing that late. Friday is out since its BW's prom. I guess maybe Thursday, but then again, if we get the amount of rain will the field be dry enough?

 

Beechwood scheduled their Prom on Good Friday? I understand that Bwood is a public school and all but Good Friday?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.