Pineville's Jereme Neal

Jereme passed away around noon today after a hunting accident. As a friend of Jereme's I consider myself lucky to have known him. There was no doubt in my mind that he was going to play a huge role in Pineville's hunt for a 13th Region title, and his memory will no doubt play just as big of a role. Jereme made such big strides in his overall game over a very short period of time and was no doubt going to be one of the better names in the region over the course of the next two years. I don't expect too many people on this site to know Jereme except those from the Bell County area. Jereme was full of energy and lived life to the fullest. I just ask everyone to keep Jereme's family in their prayers.

• 2 weeks later...

to know Jereme except those from the Bell County area. Jereme was full of energy and lived life to the fullest. I just ask everyone to keep Jereme's family in their prayers.

I knew Jereme and as all have said, he was a very nice and cheerful young man. Jereme died doing something a truely loved to do. Last year he killed his first huge buck. I really enjoyed knowing him. The earth and the city of pineville lost a good person in him.