Greenwood 24 North Hardin 14

moral victory

The Gators are the definite surprise team in the district. Looks like Central Hardin's got its work cut out for them if they want to avoid being the odd man out in the playoff hunt.

How did NH's Larod King look? Did he fill in at QB again this week or was he back at WR?

NH has athletes everywhere...their season has been a big suprise to me. Thought they would fare much better in the games they lost, nothing against GW, just thought North was a team that should contend for the district title every year in the new alignment. What's going on down in Vine Grove?

NH has athletes everywhere...their season has been a big suprise to me. Thought they would fare much better in the games they lost, nothing against GW, just thought North was a team that should contend for the district title every year in the new alignment. What's going on down in Vine Grove?

Well, they're not a very good tackling team from what I saw. They have the playmakers on offense, they just need to get their key guys in the right positions. The way this district seems to be in flux leads me to believe one should not count the Trojans out come playoff time.

It's not a complete surprise to me that Greenwood is in this position. They have a decent team and I knew that they would contend in that district. But they've got the stranglehold on it now as North Hardin and Meade were definitely the favorites to win, and the Gators have already taken them down. Greenwood appears to be a lock for the #1 seed in the district which would put them in the position of playing Nelson County or Central Hardin, both games they should win. This should be the year the Gators win their first playoff game.