Evarts High School

lungbuster

I would like to give a shout out to Evarts on a good season so far with the possibility of great things toward the end of the year. Even though you put it on my Trojans I would love to see you guys have an incredible year. I can't wait to see the match up between Evarts and Cumberland when the time comes. Congrats to both players and coaches of the Wildcats. Keep up the good work!

I would like to give a shout out to Evarts on a good season so far with the possibility of great things toward the end of the year. Even though you put it on my Trojans I would love to see you guys have an incredible year. I can't wait to see the match up between Evarts and Cumberland when the time comes. Congrats to both players and coaches of the Wildcats. Keep up the good work!

Quality post, nothing better than encouragement of our student/athletes as well as coaches IMO! Often times we tend to go in the opposite direction with our posts. Refreshing!

It must be great for that community to rally around the Evarts boys! They have always played with intensity and deserve to go out in style.:banana:

(EHS-old school's wife)

We really appreicate all the positive comments :thumb: Every since we heard our High School was shutting down our community has been really down, so having these boys play as well as they all are makes us feel like if we have go out then lets do it with a bang!! :dancingpa

Yeah, he has been having a great year ao far. Every one has been playing together as a team. It's good to have alot of fan support this year, it helps out our team morale alot just knowing that our community is behind us. Thanks every body for all of the quality post.