Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evarts High School

Featured Replies

I would like to give a shout out to Evarts on a good season so far with the possibility of great things toward the end of the year. Even though you put it on my Trojans I would love to see you guys have an incredible year. I can't wait to see the match up between Evarts and Cumberland when the time comes. Congrats to both players and coaches of the Wildcats. Keep up the good work!

I would like to give a shout out to Evarts on a good season so far with the possibility of great things toward the end of the year. Even though you put it on my Trojans I would love to see you guys have an incredible year. I can't wait to see the match up between Evarts and Cumberland when the time comes. Congrats to both players and coaches of the Wildcats. Keep up the good work!

Quality post, nothing better than encouragement of our student/athletes as well as coaches IMO! Often times we tend to go in the opposite direction with our posts. Refreshing!

YES we are very proud of the players & coaches. We have been for many years now.

It's good to see Evarts finishing off strong in their last season of play. Go out in style, Cats!!!!

I second that lungbuster. It is great to see county teams of Harlan County do great and I couldn't be more proud of the county teams this year. Good luck to Evarts, Cumberland, and Cawood.

It must be great for that community to rally around the Evarts boys! They have always played with intensity and deserve to go out in style.:banana:

It must be great for that community to rally around the Evarts boys! They have always played with intensity and deserve to go out in style.:banana:

 

(EHS-old school's wife)

 

We really appreicate all the positive comments :thumb: Every since we heard our High School was shutting down our community has been really down, so having these boys play as well as they all are makes us feel like if we have go out then lets do it with a bang!! :dancingpa

Brandon Helton is ranked #10 in the state averaging 105.3 yds/game. Way to go Brandon!

 

:ylsuper:

Yeah, he has been having a great year ao far. Every one has been playing together as a team. It's good to have alot of fan support this year, it helps out our team morale alot just knowing that our community is behind us. Thanks every body for all of the quality post.

I am completely on the Evarts bandwagon. If they aren't playing Harlan, I hope they win state. Heck, someone send me a "We believe" shirt and Evarts hat. Perky Bryant and the spirit of Coach Hunter are still alive and well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.