Fantasy Teams

We've started talking about this in the Giant Cowboy thread. It should have its own.

Larry Johnson on both my teams: bummer

I have Brady on one team happy with that.

Anyone going after Cris Brown (Titans) after his 175 yd performance, he may be a FA in a lot of leagues.

Got Mcgahee and Clayton tomorrow night. I'm going to need about 40 pts from those 2 probably not going to happen

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch. He is a #1 Why?

A couple reasons.

1. He wasn't a #1 before today. Everything looked like a timeshare with LenDale.

2. He doesn't exactly have a great history.

3. In the redzone, VY is their best back.

4. I'm in a keeper league and I thought Selvin might pan out.

5. He still might.

A couple reasons.

1. He wasn't a #1 before today. Everything looked like a timeshare with LenDale.

2. He doesn't exactly have a great history.

3. In the redzone, VY is their best back.

4. I'm in a keeper league and I thought Selvin might pan out.

5. He still might.

Keeper league I can definitely understand the logic.

It's not so much what my team is yet in my money league, althought my 3 so far have been poor. LJ underperformed, Roy Williams underperformed, and Olindo Mare was low even for a kicker. It's what my opponent has that is getting me creamed. He has Romo (56), Addai (23), Andre Johnson (29), and Javon Walker (16) that have all gone for big days. Romo has been especially damaging. As of this moment I am down 117 points.

I own Jacobs in two leagues and you know, that doesn't look too good.

Romo just threw an INT, so that's the first piece of good news in a long while.

I have the Chargers D on 1 team, and the Bears on the other. Both did exceptional today!

After today I droped Brandon Stokley for Chris Brown. (I just claimed him in both of my leagues, FA in both.)

TO played very well for me today.

Clinton Portis on one of my leagues did what I thought he would do, and that is be a sort of sleeper. I got him in the 6th round as my 3rd RB, a starter at the RB/WR position.

Laurence Maroney did pretty bad, he will not do as good as I expected because of all the receivers that Brady has to pass to now, he will not want to run the ball, he will want to pass pass pass, then maybe run. I did not think of that when I drafted him in the 2nd round. (Maroney)

Philip Rivers was a disappointment, but, it was against the Bears, so I'll give him a break.

I also expected Santana Moss to have a pretty big year, but he did very bad this week.

So far I am winning one of the head-to-head matchups, then losing the other with no chance of coming back, with some of my players to play monday.