Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Teams

Featured Replies

I have Mcgahee, Clayton, and Vernon Davis still to go tonight. Need 66 pts out of those 3:scared:

 

Hate to say it, but you're probably not going to get it. :lol:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in great shape in my "main" league until Romo / Owens did their thing. Romo picking up all of those points is ridiculous.

 

I'm down 7 points with Vernon Davis and Frank Gore tongiht, but he has Rudi and Rackers. I'm thinking I'm going to lose. Unfortunately.

 

Freaking Tony Romo; give me a break.

  • Author
Hate to say it, but you're probably not going to get it. :lol:

Yea I know:cry: I can blame Vince Young while I had Cutler on the bench:irked:

On my first team, I have Peterson (Vikings), but didn't play him. I have Addai and Jones-Drew, as well. Addai did great, but Drew didn't. Peterson will start for me this coming week. Tom Brady was great, as was Plaxico Burress. Should have started Seattle for my D, instead of Dallas(-1).

 

2nd team, Tomlinson was somewhat of a let down, but still managed to get me 12 points. McNabb wasn't that good. Hoping that he'll be better next week. I do have McNair as a backup. Holmes and Owens was a pleasent surprise.

 

3rd team is a bust. McNabb and Westbrook are the bright spots. And I do have the Ravens D.

Yea I know:cry: I can blame Vince Young while I had Cutler on the bench:irked:

 

VY drove my bonkers yesterday, too. Him and MJ-D.

I have Mcnabb and Westbrook, they almost killed my chances of winning this week, I think I will hang on for the win, though. My receivers came up huge for me, Wayne, Coles and Walker! I have Heap and Mcgahee tonight the guy im playing has Carson, but I have a decent lead as of now!

I dropped Brown before this week for Selvin Young.

 

 

He was a FA in 2 of my 4 leagues.

  • Author
VY drove my bonkers yesterday, too. Him and MJ-D.

Oh and I also have Larry Johnson on both teams. Ouch! I'm starting think maybe I should have taken P. Manning with that #3 selection:confused: Stephen Jackson owners also have to be shaking their heads.

Oh and I also have Larry Johnson on both teams. Ouch! I'm starting think maybe I should have taken P. Manning with that #3 selection:confused: Stephen Jackson owners also have to be shaking their heads.

 

Malachi, easy now, knee-jerking like that can put a man on crutches. It's a long season.... :D :lol:

  • Author
Malachi, easy now, knee-jerking like that can put a man on crutches. It's a long season.... :D :lol:

I always have a pair sitting in the corner:D

Jason Whitton killed me last night. Need a big game from Fitzgerald tonight.

Seriously...how underrated of a story is SJax going for 1 fantasy point?

Reggie Brown and Lee Evans killed me...1 & 0 points, are you kidding me?

 

At least I have them on two different teams...

Lee Evans you should have known was going to do badly. Rule of thumb: If Champ Bailey is on him, sit him. Applies to any player.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.