Fantasy Teams

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great week for me in fantasy. I had Kitna who threw for 3 TD's and and around 300 yards, had Reggie Wayne who had 2 TD's, had Whitten who had 116 yards and a TD, and had the Packers D who had a defensive TD and only allowed 13 points.

Well good for you. :irked: :D

I did my final schedualed draft today. They took the stats from last week and added them up for the 1st game of the season, and obviously, I won, because I picked some people who had big games.

Here is the team:

QB- Tom Brady, Tony Romo

RB- Shaun Alexander, Maurice Jones-Drew, Julius Jones, Michael Turner, Chris Brown (TEN)

WR- Terrell Owens, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Santonio Holmes, Amani Toomer

TE- Vernon Davis, Dallas Clark

D/ST- Bears, Packers

K- Matt Stover

What a great week for me in fantasy. I had Kitna who threw for 3 TD's and and around 300 yards, had Reggie Wayne who had 2 TD's, had Whitten who had 116 yards and a TD, and had the Packers D who had a defensive TD and only allowed 13 points.

On one team, I had Romo and his 4 TD's, Addai and Lamont Jordan, Antonio Gates and GB...not too shabby!

I did my final schedualed draft today. They took the stats from last week and added them up for the 1st game of the season, and obviously, I won, because I picked some people who had big games.

Here is the team:

QB- Tom Brady, Tony Romo

RB- Shaun Alexander, Maurice Jones-Drew, Julius Jones, Michael Turner, Chris Brown (TEN)

WR- Terrell Owens, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Santonio Holmes, Amani Toomer

TE- Vernon Davis, Dallas Clark

D/ST- Bears, Packers

K- Matt Stover

Nice. Looks like Toomer may be a big suprise so far