Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Teams

Featured Replies

What a great week for me in fantasy. I had Kitna who threw for 3 TD's and and around 300 yards, had Reggie Wayne who had 2 TD's, had Whitten who had 116 yards and a TD, and had the Packers D who had a defensive TD and only allowed 13 points.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was definitely a weird weekend. Few players performed as expected.

I had Steven Jackson Lee Evans and Marc Bulger. Didn't even get me 20 points combined.

What a great week for me in fantasy. I had Kitna who threw for 3 TD's and and around 300 yards, had Reggie Wayne who had 2 TD's, had Whitten who had 116 yards and a TD, and had the Packers D who had a defensive TD and only allowed 13 points.

 

Well good for you. :irked: :D

  • Author

Wow, my teams were horrible. Anyone have any advice on a RB that may be FA. I have Jacobs and will probably IR him. I started L Johnson and Mcgahee this past week. Not too much out of them. BTW Ward is gone.

I did my final schedualed draft today. They took the stats from last week and added them up for the 1st game of the season, and obviously, I won, because I picked some people who had big games.

 

Here is the team:

QB- Tom Brady, Tony Romo

RB- Shaun Alexander, Maurice Jones-Drew, Julius Jones, Michael Turner, Chris Brown (TEN)

WR- Terrell Owens, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Santonio Holmes, Amani Toomer

TE- Vernon Davis, Dallas Clark

D/ST- Bears, Packers

K- Matt Stover

Lee Evans you should have known was going to do badly. Rule of thumb: If Champ Bailey is on him, sit him. Applies to any player.

 

Yea, but the alternative was Isaac Bruce...

What a great week for me in fantasy. I had Kitna who threw for 3 TD's and and around 300 yards, had Reggie Wayne who had 2 TD's, had Whitten who had 116 yards and a TD, and had the Packers D who had a defensive TD and only allowed 13 points.

 

On one team, I had Romo and his 4 TD's, Addai and Lamont Jordan, Antonio Gates and GB...not too shabby!

  • Author
I did my final schedualed draft today. They took the stats from last week and added them up for the 1st game of the season, and obviously, I won, because I picked some people who had big games.

 

Here is the team:

QB- Tom Brady, Tony Romo

RB- Shaun Alexander, Maurice Jones-Drew, Julius Jones, Michael Turner, Chris Brown (TEN)

WR- Terrell Owens, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Santonio Holmes, Amani Toomer

TE- Vernon Davis, Dallas Clark

D/ST- Bears, Packers

K- Matt Stover

Nice. Looks like Toomer may be a big suprise so far

  • Author

I thought it might be easier if all the fantasy stuff was in one thread instead of having a bunch of threads on the one subject. Kind of like one stop shopping.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.