Bowling Green 36 North Hardin 6

Blockbuster

DL Moore had a career night with 9 catches for 179 yds and 3 TD's. 0 Drops. Overall, BG played pretty lethargic. North Hardin has a ton of athletes.

I agree...BGHS looked like they were sleepwalking in the first half, but came out smokin' in the 3rd qtr. This North Hardin team may only be 0-3, but this one is far and away the only time they've been blown out...the other losses were by a total of five pts.

Considering the emotional letdown after going toe-to-toe with Trinity last week, the sleepwalk could be expected in the first half, plus it was Homecoming Night at Alma Mater tonight. Another learning opportunity: the Purples must be ever vigilant if the guys want that brass ring!:D

Massive congratulations go to Head Coach Kevin Wallace. He became BGHS Football's winningest coach of all time with the win!!:banana: :banana: :banana: His record at BGHS is now 120-25 three games into his 12th season, and this longevity ties him for second all time with Elvis Donaldson (1944-55) and Dan Haley (1984-95). Coach Haley's record at BGHS was 119-33 in those 12 seasons. The record for longevity as Head Coach for BGHS Football is 18 seasons by Doug Smith (yes, the same Doug Smith whose name is used for E-town's stadium!). He was there from 1926 through 1943. Coach Smith won 97 games for the Purples and is third on BGHS's all time list. Coach Donaldson played for Coach Smith I believe 1927-30, and Coach Donaldson was Head Coach at Russellville when he was named to replace his mentor when Coach Smith went to E-town.

There's your lesson on BGHS Football history for today!:lol:

Again, congratulations to an old friend and former adversary (Coach Wallace played at Warren East when I played at BGHS)!! You have certainly earned it!!:thumb: :D