Lee County, VA 20 Middlesboro 19

LudlowBushmat

This is an embarrassing lose for us no way should we every lose to a border school what's next Thomas Walker ,Cumberland Gap???

Other than Hunter Adams our offense has been really bad ,Maybe it's time for a change and open up the play book cause this offense isn't working.

This is not an absolute embarrassing loss. Lee Co is pretty good this year. They got beat by a powerhouse team in TN is their only loss. And they were only beat by 2 TD by a team that is like I said a powerhouse team in TN.

This is not an absolute embarrassing loss. Lee Co is pretty good this year. They got beat by a powerhouse team in TN is their only loss. And they were only beat by 2 TD by a team that is like I said a powerhouse team in TN.
What powerhouse team In TN did Lee play??

I'm looking over there schedule and they opened up with Powell Valley (VA) Harlan (KY) last week and Middlesboro this week.

Lee Generals

2007 Schedule

Date Opponent Result

8/24 Powell Valley (L) 6-21

8/31 @ Harlan, KY (W) 34-6

9/7 Middlesboro, KY (W) 20-19

9/14 @ Cawood, KY

9/21 OPEN

9/28 Sullivan North, TN

10/5 OPEN

10/12 John Battle

10/19 @ Lebanon

10/26 @ Gate City

11/2 Virginia

11/9 @ Haysi

Lee looked at least as good, probably better, than Whitley or Knox. Mboro may not have the overall skill position speed it has had in the past, but they are more physical than the past couple of years. 3 fumbles and a boatload of penalties hurt a team whose strength is lining up and running the football. I think we will continue to improve.

What powerhouse team In TN did Lee play??

I'm looking over there schedule and they opened up with Powell Valley (VA) Harlan (KY) last week and Middlesboro this week.

I think he meant Virginia.