Belfry 53 East Ridge 6

Next week could be Belfry's first test of the year. Shelby Valley totally destroyed Knott Co. and will be undefeated next week when they play the Pirates. I know we've all heard it every year but "could this be the year" for the Wildcats.

They have never beaten us!!! Just keep tellin yaself that!! LOL

Well this was no big suprise... Went there just to support my boys.. We played really well.... The Freshman played great in the 2nd half...

We play SV next week then we have a by week... Then we play Pikeville.. Should be our first real test.. I have heard that it may POSSIBLY not be a challenge for us.. That came from someone from Pikeville.. I hope so.. I want to see a good game... I still say the best in regular season will be in week 10 against Johnson Central... We will have to wait and see... Any given Friday.... But I know one thing... I WILL SEE YOU THERE!!!

WTG PIRATES!!!! :fight: :fight:

Andrew Elkins, Belfry's QB ran for about 60 yds for Belfry's first TD on their 1st possesion. Then he threw a pass to Tommy Varney for a TD on their next possesion. They kick to ER and hold them 3 downs.. they botched the punt, Belfry recovers in the endzone for a saftey. Phillip Hickman scored a touchdown ..not quite sure if it was the 3rd or 4th TD. A bad snap to Ryan Preston on EP, Ryan runs in for 2 pt conversion. Dustin May scored 3 TD's. This was all before the half.. 45-0 at the half. Underclassmen played the second half, while starters took a seat. Belfry fumbles the opening kickoff of the 2nd half and ER recovers. They score a TD and miss EP. Josh Francis scores another TD for Belfry in the 3rd.. Final 51-6

No actual stats but kinda of a recap..

Andrew Elkins, Belfry's QB ran for about 60 yds for Belfry's first TD on their 1st possesion. Then he threw a pass to Tommy Varney for a TD on their next possesion. They kick to ER and hold them 3 downs.. they botched the punt, Belfry recovers in the endzone for a saftey. Phillip Hickman scored a touchdown ..not quite sure if it was the 3rd or 4th TD. A bad snap to Ryan Preston on EP, Ryan runs in for 2 pt conversion. Dustin May scored 3 TD's. This was all before the half.. 45-0 at the half. Underclassmen played the second half, while starters took a seat. Belfry fumbles the opening kickoff of the 2nd half and ER recovers. They score a TD and miss EP. Josh Francis scores another TD for Belfry in the 3rd.. Final 51-6

No actual stats but kinda of a recap..

Thanks alot pirategurl!

I heard that May had an amazing TD run where he literally broke a tackle from nearly every single ER defender on his way down the field.

Did ER have any success on thr Belfry 1st string defense?

Thanks alot pirategurl!

I heard that May had an amazing TD run where he literally broke a tackle from nearly every single ER defender on his way down the field.

Did ER have any success on thr Belfry 1st string defense?

You are very welcome..It was amazing.. He broke every tackle from nearly every ER defender and drug a few into the endzone.. It was beautiful...

As far as ER I am pretty sure they only had 1st down in whole 1st half on out 1st string defense... They are very tough.. Will Sutherland hurt his knee I think, not sure how bad.. He was walking on it.. I hope he is fine.

We have a few freshman that look really good.. Josh Francis really impressed me tonight...He is only a freshman.. I am looking forward to the rest of the season.. and well all of them.. LOL