Scott Co. v/s Bryan Station - weather concerns

Does the Fayette Co. policy that kept Lafayette from playing on the first night of the Toyota Classic apply if the AWAY school system is closed?

Scott Co. schools are closed tomorrow. Will Bryan Station be able to come to Scott County to play the game or is there a policy that they can't come?

Wow. What a scheduling nightmare for Scott County. Three district games in three consecutive nights. Bryan Station at home Thursday, Henry Clay on the road Friday, and Sayre Saturday. Might help prepare them for the tournament. Don't be surprised if SC doesn't get upset either Thurs or Fri.

Yoda I agree that Station can beat the Cards but for as much as whipping a little far fetched if you ask me. I have see the boys play a few times, and I don't think there is a team in the state that can whip the Cards. I think there are a few teams capable of beating them, but no team in the state can Whip them.

I hope the team isn't reading the headlines this week. USA Today, Dick Vitale has some blog that shames colleges for not recruiting Walls.... Even Scooterbob said some nice things about SC. I hope it's not time for the big letdown (but if we have one I'd rather it be now than in the Regional finals again)

I hope the team isn't reading the headlines this week. USA Today, Dick Vitale has some blog that shames colleges for not recruiting Walls.... Even Scooterbob said some nice things about SC. I hope it's not time for the big letdown (but if we have one I'd rather it be now than in the Regional finals again)

He will be @ UK .......