Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bob Knight and POY

Featured Replies

Bob was just asked about POY candidates and didn't mention Anthony Davis. Is it possible to take this guy serious any longer?

  • Replies 79
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Sorry about the title guys but when I type Bob and follow it with Knight my iPad auto corrects to boob. Go figure.

Sorry about the title guys but when I type Bob and follow it with Knight my iPad auto corrects to boob. Go figure.

 

:lol:

Bob was just asked about POY candidates and didn't mention Anthony Davis. Is it possible to take this guy serious any longer?

 

It's been a long time since Knight could be taken seriously...

They should have cut the camera off of him immediately. I hope he isn't on CBS for the tourney.

Sorry about the title guys but when I type Bob and follow it with Knight my iPad auto corrects to boob. Go figure.

 

 

 

:lol:

Knight LOVES to antagonize. His personal vendetta against anything to do with the University of Kentucky is very tiresome and I'm sure CBS gets email about it. For Knight to not even mention Davis shows it's personal with him. I used to take up for Coach Knight in the past but he's really becoming a bitter and jealous old man. That goes for his lap dog Phelps too.

Knight LOVES to antagonize. His personal vendetta against anything to do with the University of Kentucky is very tiresome and I'm sure CBS gets email about it. For Knight to not even mention Davis shows it's personal with him. I used to take up for Coach Knight in the past but he's really becoming a bitter and jealous old man. That goes for his lap dog Phelps too.

 

 

I agree 100%.

 

And I am not a UK fan and see it. It's sad really. He could offer so much to the game but his stubbornness ruins any knowledgable information he may have.

Sorry about the title guys but when I type Bob and follow it with Knight my iPad auto corrects to boob. Go figure.

I edited it for you.

My dad never liked him and I never really understood why. As I've grown older, I have realized that it wasn't just my dad being biased towards him. He really needs to get over himself. I don't have any respect for the man anymore.

Knight is steadily losing all of his credibility about College Basketball. Sure I look through Blue UK glasses, but for him to leave Anthony Davis out of the conversation for POY is absurd....Keep em coming Bobby!!!!

As I have stated many times.....complete idiot!!!

Last night did not change my opinion of Knight. He is a misogynistic self controlling bully. Always has been, always will be. He has a great knowledge of the X's and O's and has been savvy through the years with the media. Many think he deserves a pass for everything just because of it. But he absolutely sucks, imo, as an analyst. Knight Vision is terrible. That is a him issue if he wants to ignore anything associated with the University of Kentucky of Calipari. I am not sure which he dislikes more. There are always people who dislike your program, so that has never bothered me much as everything I else I posted at the start of the paragraph.

Whom did he mention besides, I'm assuming, Thomas Robinson? Just curious.

One would think that networks have to be taking a close look at this buffoon as an employee and representative of their network. If you want to be credible, you can't have this idiot working for you, plain and simple.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.