Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bob Knight and POY

Featured Replies

It was the first time he spoke, I listened all morning.

 

 

So he never mentioned a top 5?

  • Replies 79
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So he never mentioned a top 5?
Negative.
AL is an honorary Cat for the day. :D
Hey thanks..the producer said he would ask Colin and he did. I was wrong on the time, they only had 15 minutes to the end.
Ok, I got thru and the producer asked me what I wanted to talk about and I told him "On Mike & Mike show Coach Knight doesn't like to mentioned Kentucky and shows a huge disrespect to the team. I'd like to get Colin's imput on this issue". he said "OK, I'll pass your comment onto Colin". The show is on for another hour and half, but I might not be able to watch all of it.

 

That's pretty cool that you got through and brought it up to him. The BBN thanks you for your support haha!

Bob Knight's favorite move is the shot fake and his favorite player is "the big white kid."

 

I was excited when Bob Knight became an analyst, until I heard him broadcast a game. I have no problem with the fact that he dislikes Kentucky. But his stubborn refusal to acknowledge the #1 team and one of the top players in the nation affects his credibility as an analyst. He has become painful to listen to during a game.

Bob Knight's favorite move is the shot fake and his favorite player is "the big white kid."

 

I was excited when Bob Knight became an analyst, until I heard him broadcast a game. I have no problem with the fact that he dislikes Kentucky. But his stubborn refusal to acknowledge the #1 team and one of the top players in the nation affects his credibility as an analyst. He has become painful to listen to during a game.

 

The shot fake and pass fake. I think he mentions the pass fake during a Syracuse game more than Jimmy Dykes used to discuss the nail.

I didn't listen or read it, but my buddy said that apparently Mo Egger is saying ESPN should fire him

I didn't listen or read it, but my buddy said that apparently Mo Egger is saying ESPN should fire him

He did say that yesterday. But that was based on a report that turned out to not be true.

^ It's not just one incident that he has done this against someone he doesn't like or hold a grudge against.

^ It's not just one incident that he has done this against someone he doesn't like or hold a grudge against.

Aside from Anthony Davis (which very well could have been an oversight, im not saying it was, but it is possible), what's another one?

 

EDIT: Whats another one that has happened while serving his position as an analyst for ESPN.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.