Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bob Knight and POY

Featured Replies

Aside from Anthony Davis (which very well could have been an oversight, im not saying it was, but it is possible), what's another one?

 

EDIT: Whats another one that has happened while serving his position as an analyst for ESPN.

 

In most cases it's not what he says as an analyst, it's what he doesn't say. He refuses to mention Kentucky in any discussion. If they were't rated #1 (and it was the same last year when they were top 10 ranked) it would really matter.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aside from Anthony Davis (which very well could have been an oversight, im not saying it was, but it is possible), what's another one?

 

EDIT: Whats another one that has happened while serving his position as an analyst for ESPN.

 

I'm not saying he has to bring up Kentucky, but I feel bad for his partners in the middle of games when Kentucky is brought up (and rightfully so considering they were the Prime Time game Saturday Night, the week I'm referring too). I 've seen it happen twice now. His partner says a few things and then complete silence because Bob Knight refuses to comment. He's embarassing. Would I have noticed if he did it towards another team, probably not (I will admit) but still.

Does the same for the Hoosiers. I'd love to see Hoosiers and the Cats in the final game. "Coach Knight what your thoughts on the Championship game"? Cursing....And then silence...

Edited by rockmom

Aside from Anthony Davis (which very well could have been an oversight, im not saying it was, but it is possible), what's another one?

 

EDIT: Whats another one that has happened while serving his position as an analyst for ESPN.

 

How about last year when he made the outrageous claim that not a single Kentucky player went to class the second semester during the prior year? ESPN even made him apologize because it was so blatantly inaccurate. I remember Patterson being infuriated with Knight about it.

How about last year when he made the outrageous claim that not a single Kentucky player went to class the second semester during the prior year? ESPN even made him apologize because it was so blatantly inaccurate. I remember Patterson being infuriated with Knight about it.

 

He had a few things to say about it on Twitter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.