Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 83 Vanderbilt 74

Featured Replies

He can shoot with either hand but making them is his problem. He has got to learn to finish when he gets to the rim.

 

When he drives left, he needs to use his left hand. He went in today on the left side and used his right and blew the gimme. Dumb.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might have Vandy in my final 16, then I heard Coach Cal say on his radio show that Vandy will advance in the NCAA tourney. "They are very good". Cats are playing so well and very unselfish.

Anthony Davis could be the first star big man in the NBA Kentucky has produced in a while. I don't mean a one or two-time all-star like Jamaal Magloire, or what I envision DeMarcus Cousins being. I mean a 10-15 time all-star. The fact that he's only been this tall for two years is incredible. He's only going to get better, in all aspects of the game.

I loved Mashburn but IMO Davis is a better all around player. Definitely better as a freshman. Davis has the highest basketball IQ of any freshman I have ever seen. Has the ability to dominate a game on the defensive side of the ball.

 

Davis is the best and most talented player UK has ever had, IMO.

Davis is absolutely unbelievable.

 

Vandy always finds a way to choke in the big dance.

Davis is the best and most talented player UK has ever had, IMO.

 

The only player in the last 50 years that I can think of right now that you can argue is better is Dan Issel.

Vandy always finds a way to choke in the big dance.

 

The same could be said for Cal... :sssh:

I did predict the CATS by 9.

 

 

I did too. I picked them to win 76-67.

It's a good thing that we pulled away, considering that MKG & Jones both fouled out.

I would trust Vanderbilt to win any games. In fact I would not put more than 20 dollars for any team besides Kentucky to win straight up in the NCAA. UF, Vandy, Alabama are so unpredictable. Those are the only 4 I see getting in.

I might have Vandy in my final 16, then I heard Coach Cal say on his radio show that Vandy will advance in the NCAA tourney. "They are very good". Cats are playing so well and very unselfish.

 

Don't. They always come up small when it matters. Two Sweet 16s since 1993. Three straight opening rounds losses to the likes of Siena, Murray State, and Richmond. They look like a smart pick but they will always cost you money!

I might have Vandy in my final 16, then I heard Coach Cal say on his radio show that Vandy will advance in the NCAA tourney. "They are very good". Cats are playing so well and very unselfish.

 

Except for the fact that Vandy lays an egg in the tourney every year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.