Kentucky 83 Vanderbilt 74

DragonFire

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anthony Davis could be the first star big man in the NBA Kentucky has produced in a while. I don't mean a one or two-time all-star like Jamaal Magloire, or what I envision DeMarcus Cousins being. I mean a 10-15 time all-star. The fact that he's only been this tall for two years is incredible. He's only going to get better, in all aspects of the game.

I loved Mashburn but IMO Davis is a better all around player. Definitely better as a freshman. Davis has the highest basketball IQ of any freshman I have ever seen. Has the ability to dominate a game on the defensive side of the ball.

Davis is the best and most talented player UK has ever had, IMO.

I might have Vandy in my final 16, then I heard Coach Cal say on his radio show that Vandy will advance in the NCAA tourney. "They are very good". Cats are playing so well and very unselfish.

Don't. They always come up small when it matters. Two Sweet 16s since 1993. Three straight opening rounds losses to the likes of Siena, Murray State, and Richmond. They look like a smart pick but they will always cost you money!