February 25, 201214 yr 51 straight wins at home for UK. This moves them to 14-0 in the SEC and clinches the regular season crown for the Wildcats.
February 25, 201214 yr I can't even begin to describe how much I will miss Davis. 28-11-6 and he only missed one basket. Davis has 4 games of at least 22 pts, 8 Rebs, & 5 blocks. Rest of country = 3. ESPN Stats & Info @ESPNStatsInfo Anthony Davis finishes with career-high 28 points and 6 blocks. No other player in last 15 years had done that while shooting 90% from field Teague was very good today as well.
February 25, 201214 yr Davis is the best player at UK since Jamal Mashburn- he is a monster on defense. His offense is catching up at the right time for us heading into the SEC and NCAA tournys.
February 25, 201214 yr Final. You were in too big of a hurry to be the first to post the final, and you still lost the race. :lol:
February 25, 201214 yr A little worried about MKG's knee. I know he came back in, but was still hobbling. Let's pray it's nothing too serious.
February 25, 201214 yr Davis is the best player at UK since Jamal Mashburn- he is a monster on defense. His offense is catching up at the right time for us heading into the SEC and NCAA tournys. I loved Mashburn but IMO Davis is a better all around player. Definitely better as a freshman. Davis has the highest basketball IQ of any freshman I have ever seen. Has the ability to dominate a game on the defensive side of the ball.
February 25, 201214 yr You were in too big of a hurry to be the first to post the final, and you still lost the race. :lol: "I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!"
February 25, 201214 yr Another game that makes us Stronger in the Tourney . My thoughts exactly! Can Teague shoot a left handed lay-up?
February 25, 201214 yr Davis is the best freshman ever at UK. For that matter he might be the best freshman ever, period.
February 25, 201214 yr My thoughts exactly! Can Teague shoot a left handed lay-up? He can shoot with either hand but making them is his problem. He has got to learn to finish when he gets to the rim.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.