Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 83 Vanderbilt 74

Featured Replies

Vandy always finds a way to choke in the big dance.

 

The same could be said for Cal... :sssh:

 

I know you are trying to get a rise out of UK fans on this one, but...

 

*11-5 at Massachusetts, with three Sweet 16s, two Elite 8s, and a Final Four.

*14-6 at Memphis, with four Sweet 16s, three Elite 8s, and a National Championship loss.

*7-2 at Kentucky, with two Elite 8s, and a Final Four.

 

No national titles, but its hard to say choking - especially if you don't think about the missed foul shots in Memphis/Kansas and missed threes in Kentucky/West Virginia! :D

  • Replies 43
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davis is the best and most talented player UK has ever had, IMO.

 

I still take Monster Mash.

I wouldn't trust Vanderbilt to win any games. In fact I would not put more than 20 dollars for any team besides Kentucky to win straight up in the NCAA. UF, Vandy, Alabama are so unpredictable. Those are the only 4 I see getting in.

 

I rarely trust anyone from the SEC besides Kentucky. Kentucky has carried that flag for years, while so many "good" SEC teams have flamed out before the weekend even starts.

I know you are trying to get a rise out of UK fans on this one, but...

 

*11-5 at Massachusetts, with three Sweet 16s, two Elite 8s, and a Final Four.

*14-6 at Memphis, with four Sweet 16s, three Elite 8s, and a National Championship loss.

*7-2 at Kentucky, with two Elite 8s, and a Final Four.

 

No national titles, but its hard to say choking - especially if you don't think about the missed foul shots in Memphis/Kansas and missed threes in Kentucky/West Virginia! :D

 

Hard to say choking when you're actually choking. Cal has a big time resume. One without the championship.

 

Just sayin'. If you are going to call someone a choke artist, be careful what you claim...

Hard to say choking when you're actually choking. Cal has a big time resume. One without the championship.

 

Just sayin'. If you are going to call someone a choke artist, be careful what you claim...

 

Good point. Obviously Cal can wipe all of that away with a title this year - just like Vandy/Stallings can wipe away their past with a deep run.

Good point. Obviously Cal can wipe all of that away with a title this year - just like Vandy/Stallings can wipe away their past with a deep run.

 

Honestly wouldn't mind seeing UK win it all with this team. Have loved watching Davis and MKG play since the first time I saw both in person and I've known Mook for a long time and will always wish him well...

Honestly wouldn't mind seeing UK win it all with this team. Have loved watching Davis and MKG play since the first time I saw both in person and I've known Mook for a long time and will always wish him well...

 

I've heard a lot of non-UK fans say something similar.

Davis is absolutely unbelievable.

 

The last few games he has been driving off the dribble, showing a very good left hand and hitting mid-rnage jumpers. Also, against Vandy, he hit about 3 shots as the 35-second clock was expiring. He is mature beyond his years.

I would trust Vanderbilt to win any games. In fact I would not put more than 20 dollars for any team besides Kentucky to win straight up in the NCAA. UF, Vandy, Alabama are so unpredictable. Those are the only 4 I see getting in.

 

 

No Miss. St?

The same could be said for Cal... :sssh:

 

The only difference is Cal has proved that he can advance and get to the next round, one cannot say that about Vandy. They are usually done after the first weekend. Cal has proved he can get to the show, just can't win "best in show". Hopefully that all turns around this year.

No Miss. St?

 

19-10 (6-8 in conference).

 

Losers of five straight to the likes of Georgia, LSU, Auburn, Kentucky and Alabama.

 

RPI - 63

Best Win - (15) Arizona

Worst Loss - Akron

 

They are on the edge right now but IMO they have played their way out in the month of February. They always seem to get something going in conference play though, so we shall see.

Love this team the way they play together and share the ball. I have not seen this team lose their poise or seem like they are rattled all year long. Davis without a doubt one of the best to ever wear a Kentucky uniform and I wish him all the best for his NBA career for that is where he is headed. Teague play over the last month or so has been a big key for the way CATS are playing know he had a rough game at Miss St. but came back strong against Vandy. I know it is very hard to win NCAA because of the one and done nature of the tournament but this team will be hard to beat come tournament time. GO BIG BLUE.

Hard to say choking when you're actually choking. Cal has a big time resume. One without the championship.

 

Just sayin'. If you are going to call someone a choke artist, be careful what you claim...

 

Only choke artist I know of is Bob Knight lol

I thought Vandy played very well yesterday. Depending on the draw, I think they can win a game or two, but history says they may have a clunker. They are senior laden, have a first round center, solid wing in Taylor and a kid who can carry an offense.

Can/Will they play defense?

 

Good win for the Cats.

I liked how Teague settled down and played solidly for the rest of the game after a shaky start. he did take a couple of tough shots on drives when they were in control.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.