February 12, 201214 yr OK. On 2nd thought it was more of a punch than I originally thought.Clyde....I thought so too....maybe the SEC might take a look at this incident......
February 13, 201214 yr Should be interesting to see what comes of this. I'd like to hear what Teague is saying about it right now.
February 13, 201214 yr No doubt it was a cheap shot. Teague reacted instantly and that tells me there was no acting or overplaying it on his part, very lucky he wasn’t hurt... If the SEC does nothing (they won't) then maybe Vargas can do something about it when they come to Lexington...
February 13, 201214 yr Bilas tweet: JayBilas Jay Bilas Wonder how many games NCAA will force Kentucky to vacate for Marquis Teague's head viciously striking the fist of Vandy's Steve Tchiengang?
February 13, 201214 yr Bilas tweet: JayBilas Jay Bilas Wonder how many games NCAA will force Kentucky to vacate for Marquis Teague's head viciously striking the fist of Vandy's Steve Tchiengang? Dukie or not, I love Bilas. Hopefully this will get NCAA/SEC attention now.
February 13, 201214 yr No chance thats a cheap shot. You are being Sarcastic ,Right . If not watch it again .
February 13, 201214 yr You are being Sarcastic ,Right . If not watch it again .WILDCAT dad, I've watched it 5 times. Rough yes, not a cheap shot.
February 13, 201214 yr Dukie or not, I love Bilas. Hopefully this will get NCAA/SEC attention now. I think he's one of, if not the best in the business. PP92, you are definitely right about Teague not retaliating, would have been tough not too. Best part, Vandy player misses from point blank range.
February 13, 201214 yr I think he's one of, if not the best in the business. PP92, you are definitely right about Teague not retaliating, would have been tough not too. Best part, Vandy player misses from point blank range. Teague made sure they guy ended up on his but after the shot...if you watch the end of the video, Teague is behind the guy and throws a leg sweep in that wasn't called as well... totally deserved to IMO.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.