Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheap shot on Teague

Featured Replies

Jay Bilas certainly doesn't wear blue glasses.

 

He does, just not UK blue.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two things I do know;

 

1. I have no idea what the guy was thinking, but do know it was NOT an accident and it WAS a thug move on his part.

2. You hate UK, and you've let that be known here on more than one occasion.

 

Keep hatin', BBN welcomes you. Do you honestly think the incident was accidental or perhaps not done in a flagrant manor, really??

 

As far as being prophetic, I picked UK to win it all this year a long time ago. Let's see how prophetic I am. Hmmm............I also predicted Whitney Houston would not make it to 50 after I watched her interview a few years back with Ms. Sawyer. I have made other predictions that have also come to fruition, but I won't bore you with anymore.

 

 

I'm not bored. Tell me more. :lol:

He does, just not UK blue.

 

 

No he doesn't, he gives very unbiased opinons.

I'm not bored. Tell me more. :lol:

 

I picked Volponi to win the Breeder's Cup Classic in 2002 at odds of 40-1. :D

No he doesn't, he gives very unbiased opinons.

 

Not the point LRCW, you are no fun at all.

No he doesn't, he gives very unbiased opinons.

 

Very true and at one point he was working my nerves because he NEVER wore Duke blue glasses. He seemed to wear whatever color Duke's opponents were glasses. He was too unbiased and objective. :lol:

Very true and at one point he was working my nerves because he NEVER wore Duke blue glasses. He seemed to wear whatever color Duke's opponents were glasses. He was too unbiased and objective. :lol:

 

He understand his job and the game. Digger where are you to chime in?????

No he doesn't, he gives very unbiased opinons.

 

One of the best in the business.

So now you know what that guy was thinking and you know me? Dang, you're awfully prophetic...
I've got a pretty good idea about what he was thinking.....four arm to the back of the neck....don't have to be a prophet to figure this one....keep on hat'in and we'll just keep winning!!
One of the best in the business.
I was at the game and Bilas came all the way down to the UK bench before the pregame show started and shook hands and spoke with each one of the Ky coaches and managers sitting there. Coach Cal wasn't out there yet but all the rest were. I thought that was really nice and something he didn't have to do. All the rest didn't even look that way much less speak to anyone from KY.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.