February 13, 201214 yr Its ridiculous to assume it was a cheap shot and to even think you could know for a fact what the guy was thinking on a play that transpired that quickly....take the blue glasses off. You just said he was CLEARLY trying to establish position. Ridiculous claim. Also, the fact that you're saying he didn't take into account he was up against someone that was 6'2....also ridiculous to claim. He's not blind. You need to take off the hater glasses, hater.
February 13, 201214 yr Its ridiculous to assume it was a cheap shot and to even think you could know for a fact what the guy was thinking on a play that transpired that quickly....take the blue glasses off.What's ridiculous is to think that it was establishing position!!! Must be those red glasses you have on!!
February 13, 201214 yr Author Since when was popping someone in the back of the head an attempt to establish position?
February 13, 201214 yr Its ridiculous to assume it was a cheap shot and to even think you could know for a fact what the guy was thinking on a play that transpired that quickly....take the blue glasses off. My blue glasses are Duke blue.:lol: Just looks like a punch to the back of the head to me. I would think that by the time a post player makes it to college he has learned not to establish position with a closed fist. Especially at a fine institution of learning like Vandy. Like someone said earlier...you lose a point in boxing for striking the back of the head.
February 13, 201214 yr Teague has been named SEC Freshmen of the Week. I guess Anthony Davis' play has become too boring and commonplace to win this award weekly.
February 13, 201214 yr WILDCAT dad, I've watched it 5 times. Rough yes, not a cheap shot. Would you not have retaliated. Cheap shot in my book , as you told someone in another post take the blue blinders off maybe you ought to take the hater glasses off
February 13, 201214 yr My blue glasses are Duke blue.:lol: Just looks like a punch to the back of the head to me. I would think that by the time a post player makes it to college he has learned not to establish position with a closed fist. Especially at a fine institution of learning like Vandy. Like someone said earlier...you lose a point in boxing for striking the back of the head. I am actually wondering if you are not seeing the light . I am thinking you are becoming fond of these Freshmen this year ,LOL (All in Fun )
February 13, 201214 yr Its ridiculous to assume it was a cheap shot and to even think you could know for a fact what the guy was thinking on a play that transpired that quickly....take the blue glasses off. So what would you be calling it if Jones did just that? Right.
February 13, 201214 yr I am actually wondering if you are not seeing the light . I am thinking you are becoming fond of these Freshmen this year ,LOL (All in Fun ) In all honesty I am a fan of the game of basketball and I am a lot older and a hair more mature than I used to be.:lol: I really enjoy watching Davis and MKG play and even I can't hate on how Teague has been playing of late. Cats3X has been working me hard to get me to come over and while I'll say that I will never consistently cheer for UK year in and year out it wouldn't bother me to see this team be successful. Calipari is doing a good job of recruiting kids I want to cheer for. First Wall and Cousins and now Davis and MKG. And of course I always root for homegrown talent like Miller and Polson. 10 years ago I would have hated on this team. Now that I am older I am taking the time to not let my hate cloud my judgment.
February 14, 201214 yr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KFdQlAom_E Closer look. How anybody thinks that is anything but a cheap shot is beyond me.
February 14, 201214 yr Would you not have retaliated. Cheap shot in my book , as you told someone in another post take the blue blinders off maybe you ought to take the hater glasses off Take it with a minuscule grain DAD. His hater glasses are on with a permanent Sharpie.
February 14, 201214 yr Take it with a minuscule grain DAD. His hater glasses are on with a permanent Sharpie.So now you know what that guy was thinking and you know me? Dang, you're awfully prophetic...
February 14, 201214 yr So now you know what that guy was thinking and you know me? Dang, you're awfully prophetic... Two things I do know; 1. I have no idea what the guy was thinking, but do know it was NOT an accident and it WAS a thug move on his part. 2. You hate UK, and you've let that be known here on more than one occasion. Keep hatin', BBN welcomes you. Do you honestly think the incident was accidental or perhaps not done in a flagrant manor, really?? As far as being prophetic, I picked UK to win it all this year a long time ago. Let's see how prophetic I am. Hmmm............I also predicted Whitney Houston would not make it to 50 after I watched her interview a few years back with Ms. Sawyer. I have made other predictions that have also come to fruition, but I won't bore you with anymore.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.