Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheap shot on Teague

Featured Replies

Teague made sure they guy ended up on his but after the shot...if you watch the end of the video, Teague is behind the guy and throws a leg sweep in that wasn't called as well... totally deserved to IMO.

 

I couldn't tell from that video that Teague did more than stand in his way. Can't tell if he throws a leg sweep. I'd have thrown more than a leg sweep. I'd have caught him good at some point.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Foul, yes. Too much. yes, no chance it was a cheap shot.

 

It looks premeditated to me. Makes it kind of cheap.

I posted this in the game thread. Should be a 2 game suspension, but of course Tony Greene's crew never saw it, and the SEC won't do anything about it either.

 

Haven't read any of the responses to this thread, but I'll ask this: Did the league suspend Teague when he popped that kid from Auburn in the privates? Yes, Teague got T'd up, but that was as unsporting/cheap as what happened here in my opinion.

It looks premeditated to me. Makes it kind of cheap.
So now, you can read the guys mind from the video...impressive.
So now, you can read the guys mind from the video...impressive.

 

Oh, so you are saying he accidentally punched him the back of the head? Is that your stance?

Looks to me more like an effort to establish postion. He did in fact hit him in the head. Under current rules, is that not an automatic flagrant foul, with the officials looking at a replay to determine severity? Kind of amazing that the officials missed that.

Haven't read any of the responses to this thread, but I'll ask this: Did the league suspend Teague when he popped that kid from Auburn in the privates? Yes, Teague got T'd up, but that was as unsporting/cheap as what happened here in my opinion.

 

To answer your question...no they didn't.

I think he's one of, if not the best in the business.

 

PP92, you are definitely right about Teague not retaliating, would have been tough not too.

 

Best part, Vandy player misses from point blank range.

 

Ball don't lie.

Oh, so you are saying he accidentally punched him the back of the head? Is that your stance?
I don't think it was a punch. I think he was clearly trying to establish position and didn't take in to account that he wasn't sized up with someone over 6'3..
I don't think it was a punch. I think he was clearly trying to establish position and didn't take in to account that he wasn't sized up with someone over 6'3..

 

That's ridiculous....

That's ridiculous....

 

:thumb: One of the more obvious cheap shots I've seen in quite a while.

That's ridiculous....
Its ridiculous to assume it was a cheap shot and to even think you could know for a fact what the guy was thinking on a play that transpired that quickly....take the blue glasses off.

I'm not sure it's a cheap shot. Hard to say.

Its ridiculous to assume it was a cheap shot and to even think you could know for a fact what the guy was thinking on a play that transpired that quickly....take the blue glasses off.

 

You don't seem to have a problem thinking you know for a fact what his thought process was.

 

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on it, however you're the only person who doesn't seem to think it was a punch (and that includes a lot of non-UK fans).

Its ridiculous to assume it was a cheap shot and to even think you could know for a fact what the guy was thinking on a play that transpired that quickly....take the blue glasses off.

 

 

Jay Bilas certainly doesn't wear blue glasses.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.